Talk Like Bill Cosby: The Return

YASEE…the KIDS TODAY…the kids on the streets with the HIPPIN HOPPIN…you know…the MOOSIC that goes…DA BUMPIN DA WUMPIN…they don’t KNOWWWWW…what the COS…BY…DAWG…isallabout. YASEE…I’m from the OLD SKOOL…yasee…and when the COS went to the dentist…(BECAUSE OF THE JELLO puDING pops, the COS…hasnoteeth), I asked myself I said ‘MYSELF’ I said 'WHAT? I said…‘DOh…DAWG…’ And that’s when I REALIZED…thatIwason…THE HAPPYGASDAWGGG!!! The COS…BY…farts…dog…is a WOPPIN AND A FOPPIN and then I went AKUKUKAJOO!! THE COS…doesn’t know where that CAME FROM…but I bet it was AFRICA. AFRICA…the home of the BLACK PEOPLE with the ELEPHANTS and the trees and the BUGS and the drums that go ABOOMBOOM ABOOM BOOM BOOM.

So WHEN THE COS…got to Africa…a MAN cameuptomeandsaid…ABOOMBOOMBOOM. I said to myself ‘SELF’ I said ‘WHAT?’ I said…‘SELF’…I said ‘WHAT AGAIN’ (The COS…hasahearingproblem). I said…SELF…what is that MAAAAAN…SPEEEE…KIIIING…tome? I said…COS…I don’t…KNOW…DOOOOOOGGGG explodes

Lets get this shit crackin.

[media=youtube]nYfenUt0u9A[/media]

Bill Cosby came to my college for a show. it was great.

My senior year of college bill Cosby came to my school (an hbcu BTW)

He talked about various topics …we should be always pushing the envelope and seizing opportunities …stop saying nigga …take our futrures seriously etc…it was aftualy pretty good. Then, At.the conclusion of this great speech
Bill: questions?

Random mass communications major: what kind of car you drive?

Bill: …

the puddin pops

when you do the hyppin and the hoppin n the bippin and the boppin

That’s what UoH, HyperHopLow, and “Instant Overheads” are all about!

when youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu take the pudding pop…yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pop the pudding into the pop and it make u look like dis:

Spoiler

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m70taqmD5a1rpwl7ho1_500.gif

====
Theo…you seeeeee,when it comes to eating puudddddddddddddddding it is an art!you take your fork…you take your spoon…and dive in like this ahwhuahuofheaufheauohfuoahuo:

Spoiler

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72nujziky1rpr5myo1_500.gif

Now you see why he’s so angry.

Though that is a question I’d ask him because I seriously envision him in a 1995 Buick Roadmaster or something.