Tapioca Express SFIV & HDR - March 26th in Elk Grove, CA

Hello, my name is Romeo. I am this tournament’s organizer. If you have any questions/comments, feel free to PM me.

032610 TapEX SFIV Results

[details=Spoiler] 1 Tinh (Sagat): $45.50
2 Larry (Rufus): $13.00
3 X (Zangief): $6.50
4 Disabel
5 lilsicx66
5 Romeo
7 pdub
7 Rex
9 Stewie
9 Clifford
9 Vstrife
9 trikon
13 WhiteShadow
[/details]

HDR

Spoiler

[spoiler=032610 TapEX HDR Results]
1 thrust07 : $21.00
2 Vestax : $6.00
3 Rex : $3.00
4 Romeo
5 Vstrife
5 Clifford
7 trikon
7 WhiteShadow
9 lilsicx66
9 Stewie

**[/details]

Where**
Tapioca Express 9105 Bruceville Rd. #3A
Elk Grove, CA 95758
TapEx is known for its boba (bubble tea) drinks, popcorn chicken and calamari, and for it being the quintessential Asian hangout spot :rofl:. Free WiFi for those who are so inclined.

When
March 26th - Friday at 5 pm. Signups will start at 4:30PM and tournament will start at 5:00 PM.

**SFIV Rules **
-All characters allowed
-Double elimination format - 2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches.
-Grand finals will be at the discretion of the players in finals. If no agreement can be reached, a coin toss decision will be invoked (heads, 2/3 - tails, 3/5). We haven’t had issues with this before, but just in case.
-If a player loses a match in a set, they can change their character.
-70/20/10 payout
-PS3
-BYOS
HDR Rules
**-All characters allowed except for Akuma
-Double elimination format - 2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches.
-Grand finals will be at the discretion of the players in finals. If no agreement can be reached, a coin toss decision will be invoked (heads, 2/3 - tails, 3/5). We haven’t had issues with this before, but just in case.
-If a player loses a match in a set, they can change their character.
-70/20/10 payout
-Variable console - sticks should be available, however
-BYOS

SFIV entry fee will be $6 - 5 to pot, 1 to venue.
HDR entry fee will be $3 - all to pot.

One more month til Super, guys. Let’s head SFIV out with a bang!

romeo, can i get an early sign in? i dont get off work til 4:45-5ish. =D hopefully no traiffic.

damn i wish i could make it out to this but i dont get off work until 5 and then its a 30 minute drive … fuck

Kevin you going?

I dont think i can =( It’s 50/50 i’ll let u know tomorrow.

WhiteShadow and RawwStewage A.K.A The Yuba City Scrap Killer Squad A.K.A. Stewie and some crappy Akuma player should be at this TapEx.

ill try to make this. :slight_smile:

God damnit, it was nice not having to lose to Gen in tourny… oh well it was nice while it lasted…

God damnit, it was nice not having to lose to Gen in tourny… oh well it was nice while it lasted…

well you probably won’t have to worry about it in super

can free loadin sicx get a ride?

I’ll be there. I’ve been aching to play all break!

Haha dont sound so down

I can’t compete because I have to go to davis that day but I will roll through at 7 just to check out the action. Casuals post tourney?

We’ll see about casuals - they close at 10.

Call for PS3s and monitors/TVs! Please contact me if you can bring stuff.

if any1 wants to sesh at my spot after the turney tomaro lmk if u need a ps3 romeo lmk

anyone willing to give poor ol Anti Hero a ride home in Rosemont after the tourney?

We may start HDR later. Stay posted.

I don’t think i can make it, but if i do i will give you a ride back. If not ask “Korea” It’s on his way to Rancho C.

Kevin, if you can come, can you bring your monitor + PS3 + SFIV? Let me know via cell/PM. I won’t rely on you or your setup being available, but it’s always better to be overprepared than under. Thanks thankss