TE 360 MvsC Dual mod Help

Okay, I’ve been prowling aroung here for a bit and decided to sign up and post a question I’d like cleared up please.

I’m looking to dual mod the xbox 360 TE stick for PS3. It seems like there are a lot of ps3 to 360’s… but anyways.

I have an extra sixaxis ps3 controller. I was thinking either using a chimp board or a AXISadapter… I don’t care if its wireless or not.

I’d like to keep it concise and simple, so what all do I need to complete the mod?

Thanks GURUs :rock:

Chimp, wire, soldering tools, sprinkle of skill and patience.

cool, basically I’d only need to order a chimp

Sorry, does the chimp replace what I have in there? Or do I wire it to the 360 pcb?

Cthulhu is PlayStation 3 side of an Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 Dual Mod.

ChImp is a Cthulhu with extra.

So chimp or cthulhu?

ChImp is cooler.
Because it is Cthulhu and Imp together, and it has Autodetect.

If get Cthulhu alone and Dual Mod, then need use of DPDT Switch.
If get Cthulhu and Imp, then it replace DPDT Switch; just hold a Button while plug into to Console.
If get ChImp, the it replace Imp; well Imp is on the one PCB itself; just plug into Console, Autodetect, no hold Button.

Here’s what you’ll get when you add one of these boards to your 360 stick. Keep in mind that none of these boards have 360 support in them. That comes from the existing fight stick PCB

Chimp:
PS3/XBOX360/PC support
Auto Detects the system you’re plugged into
Easy installation

Cthulhu:
PS3/XBOX360/PC support
Needs a DPDT (toggle switch) to change between xbox or cthulhu board
OR
Needs IMP board that lets you select the system by holding down a button on the stick
May require drilling, more space, and more parts

MC (Multi Console) Cthulhu
PS3/XBOX360/PC support along with Gamecube, Xbox, PS1 and PS2 support.
Needs a DPDT (toggle switch) to change between xbox or cthulhu board
OR
Needs IMP board that lets you select the system by holding down a button on the stick
May require drilling, more space, and more parts
To have multiple cords for the system, you’ll need to run several out of your case or do an RJ45 mod and build cables for each system.

I recommend the ChimP board if you only play on PS3 and 360. It’s too solid.

All of this info should be availble in the Cthulhu thread.

Okay, I’ll hit up the thread again. There’s a lot of info but seems scatterd for a noob (me)

If I wanted to build a second stick, would I just buy the stick/buttons/chord/chimp or would I need more? I’m guessing I’d need to take apart a 360 controller.

THANKS AGAIN, your info rocks

There’s a sick amount of stuff all listed in the first post. It should take care of everything.