TE case seam not sitting flush

While swapping out the artwork on my TE stick, I noticed that above the cable storage compartment, the case seems to be bowed, as shown below:

Anyone know what might be causing this? I have no idea if it was doing this prior to the art/plexi swap, but it is like that even when there is no panel screwed down. I’m able to just push it down flush, but it just pops back up, which leads me to believe it may be a permanent warp.

It’s not allowing the plexi to lie completely flat, so I’m trying to figure out how to fix it.

Poor design! It seems to be more noticeable on sticks that don’t have the bezel, I had two TE-S sticks that had that bulge and my current TE R2 has it.

I did notice this hole which looks like a place for a screw, but I don’t know for sure. If it is, does anyone know what size of screw it would take?

No, just go with a 3mm countersinking screw and see if it would work. I would assume it would be the same size as the rest of the stick.

Did you make sure that all your wires are tucked down my te does that on occasion also but it’s usually due to a button wire or the USB wire that’s zip stripped to the post

If that stick is the TE-S, then there supposed to be a screw there in the hole in that plastic frame work.

Also make sure nothing is getting in the way, like the USB cable.