TE Fighstick Screw Help, It's Striped

Hello,

This is really my first post, I’m sorry if someone has already ran into this problem
but I didn’t see it posted anywhere. Anyways here is my problem:

So I opened up my Street Fighter IV TE Fighstick and put the new buttons in and
the stoppers. Put it all together played for a min or two then noticed that my hard
kick wasn’t working, I reopened it and looked. It looked fine but I took the wire
off and reattached it and it seems to be working fine now. BUT once I screwed
the last screw on its been stripped! So now if the stick f’s up again there is no
way to get into the stick. Does anyone know of a good way to get the screw out
and I want to replace them with standard Philipshead screws but I’m not sure
where to find right fitting ones.

Can someone help me?

Thanks, Oh BTW here is a pic of my current setup:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gamecast/SF4.jpg

Sorry I forgot to include that I was getting of my old push buttons you can look for it on ebay under user name zeroeoplus

If anyone knows how to get the stripped screw out please help me with this.

Thanks!

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=232606-1083-358241&lpage=none
The aisle you find that should also have the same screw. Just bring it (stripped screw) with you to compare size/thread size.

i stripped a screw on a mounting plate and used a drill to get it out (turning the right way to unscrew it rather than make it tighter) at first i thought nothing was happening but suddenly it bit into the screw and it came right out.

Thanks, The screw is in the arcade stick casing. When I was putting it in is when it got stripped. 4th time I touched the frigging thing and I can’t open the stick again because of it.

are you using an old screwdriver? or maybe its just slightly too small?

What kind of drill but did you used?

EDIT: Ive just got to the point on the screw where its so fucked i can’t do anything till i try a screw extractor.

This isin’t the trading outlet. Secondly, you can’t post your link anyways because you’re an 09’ member who hasn’t been here for at least 6 months.

i just used a battery powered hand drill and the smallest bit i could find, its just slighty thicker than the threaded portion of the screw i drilled out but smaller than the flat screw head if you know what i mean.

Is the screw head stripped? Or is the screw just spinning in place. If the screw head is stripped, here’s from a thread a while back:

Extract broken screws

Bah, I should have not said anything so that you could have got banned instead…

Nah, it’s more fun this way.

It would have been more polite of you to just quote the forum rules. But it’s ok. You don’t know rules till you been to Daizex boards. =)

Thanks to everyone for the tips. I’ll be sure to try to get the screw out and replace all of them with better screws, pink ones will do nice.

I was looking to get a bat joystick to replace the ball too but it looks like ill have to wait for lizard lick to start shipping again.

You think this response I posted was going off the deep end?: “This isin’t the trading outlet. Secondly, you can’t post your link anyways because you’re an 09’ member who hasn’t been here for at least 6 months.”

Vs. what you wrote…: "Sorry I forgot to include that I was selling my old push buttons LINK REMOVED (jeenyus1 cried) I should put it in my signature like him…
but you can look for it on ebay under user name zeroeoplus

If anyone knows how to get the stripped screw out please help me with this.

Thanks!"

Who was really the one who went over the deep end? My response was totally neutral and was pretty much just a quote of the forum rules. Who’s the one who should really be more polite?

YOU MAD!?

Thanks, I withdraw all my statements.

Thanks again to everyone for your help, I will be tying to pull the screw out monday. =)