TE not being recognized on PC

I’m using a ps3 chun li te stick and I read that it’s compatible with the pc yet I can’t seem to get it to work in the game. The computer recognized it but it’s not working at all in SFIV AE

help

Put the switch to LS.

I did and that didn’t work. Also, my keyboard isn’t even being recognized in the game. I can’t even get to the menu screen

Keyboard not responding in the game?
Reinstall?

I tried reinstalling a few times and I can’t get the keyboard or stick to work. What could be the problem?

Help?

Is your USB port a 1.1 or 2.0?

Unlike the 360 stick, the PS3 stick by default won’t work in a USB 2.0 port. You need a specific type of USB 1.1 port.

Go to Control Panel > Game Controllers > Select the controller > Select Properties

Verify that the buttons light up when you push them or the stick rotates when you rotate it.

If they don’t, it means you need to insert the stick into a USB 1.1 port.

Sounds like the infamous SFIVAE controller issue where the game wont recognize some controllers. Check with Capcom Tech Support and make sure you’re copy is patched to the latest version.

I tested the stick and it works. The buttons light up and the stick moves. I really don’t know why it’s not working in the game, though…

Okay then, at you know the PC is reading it correctly so it must be the software.