Teacher gets elementary students to taste his jizz

This has got to be the most effed up thing I have heard this entire year. Hopefully somebody butt rapes this guy every day of his life while in prison. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/01/accused-teacher-blindfolded-kids-for-tasting-test-source-says.html

That dude is

sunglasses

Salty.

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What kind of amazes me is how the hell did they discover this? I mean, did one of the kids actually know what semen tasted like?

Also, that must be one of the most bizarre fetishes I’ve ever read about.

Perhaps a kid goes home, and his parents ask him/her what they did today in school. I mean, you’ve got to be suspicious if your child is blindfolded and told to do a taste test as he/she gets their picture taken. Not to mention some of the children were gagged, I mean just imagine a kid telling you that, just thinking about it is disgusting…

[S]I had to lambast the blood for rushing to my penis when I read the thread title.[/S]

I mean this is fucked up.

Get AIDS in prison and die sick fuck.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

What’s wrong with that???

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought the title said “Jazz”

wow, thats straight fucked right up. I still lol’d a lot though.

Luicifer himself has a special seat for me in hell, for being the type that laughs at this.

“No One Is Safe”- Vintage Onslaught Always had the best quotes.

2nd in command? :wink:

Since nobody else said it, I for one hope something ridiculously macabre and unconventional happens to him!

They should have caught this dude sooner, his face has creeper written all over it.

[media=youtube]tLPZmPaHme0[/media]

Man if my kid ever told me something as suspicious as this happening at school, I would probably take some box cutters to his genitals and THEN find out if there was any wrong doing on his part… And then go to prison myself probably.

I heard about a teacher conducting a similar experiment where blindfolded girls were challenged to name the flavoring placed on a banana…

Like, at least go for it like that guy. If you’re going to get sodomized to death ultimately, why do things vicariously through a spoon?

Just kidding ha ha ha. What a bad guy. Aids, etc.

lol I always misread latimes.com as latinos.com.

But that isn’t too far off from the truth, right?

I’m a little bit confused as well…

So the police initially were alerted to allegations of this creepy ass dude making his students taste test random stuff while blindfolded, which already pretty much is all that needs to be said.

Then they checked the pictures that showed his guy feeding these kids a semen-like substance in a spoon.

Then they went into the classroom, found a spoon that matched the ones in pictures, and discovered traces of his semen on it.

Felony time.

But how did they get the cache of pictures in the first place? Wouldn’t they be in his possession? They can just get a warrant for that stuff based on the allegations that he was having wacky blind taste testing games with the kids? (Which is a legitimate reason for a warrant, but there’s just no mention of anything like that.) Or were the pictures like public access or something?

Super wacky.

If I’m his lawyer, I’m alleging that he fed them versions of his new seafood linguine cream sauce that he was trying to perfect, and then jerked off on the spoon after the fact. Completely unrelated.

BETTER CALL SAUL

It’s so hard to be a kid these days.

I am sure elementary teachers got rules out the ass. Blindfolding kids is hella suspect.