Teacher who advises colleagues to avoid affairs with students caught having sex

She looks ooook, but she would get though, still.

The salt, it flows freely from my heart.

Like the great almighty overlord Al Gore once said…“Do as I say, not as I do!”

Marla Gurecki-Haskins | Bad Bad Teacher

Haskins, 37, a special education teacher at Canandaigua Academy in Canandaigua, New York has reportedly been arrested on allegations of improper relationships with multiple male students, ages 16 and 17-years-old

I would. She seems kinda raunchy.

“Counsellors were called into the Mountain View High School where she worked to help any children troubled by the arrest.”

“Counsellors”? that school needs janitors to mop up all that salt.

17?:mad:

lol at him losing friends over it

mad salty

I can’t seem to view this badbadteacher.com website, keeps giving me a 403 error

When I was in high school I remember my drivers ed teacher this old white guy cool as hell though having a affair with this black girl that used to come in the class almost everyday from her other class just to hang out with the dude. Never thought anything of it until the 4 months later it broke out on the news. Dude even had a office room in the back where he can do his thing where they was actually screwing. But back then all that happened was he lost his job and got probation for it. Whole point is all these teachers that get caught doing these things are some old weird looking ones it never been the ones you would imagine or want to fuk.

The whole point of my post Is that ish used to be shocking back in the day. Now this Is so rampant and usual. Its crazy how desensitized america is getting. My advice to people like that Is just to get some help or wait til there 18… no pedo

:rofl:

4th page in the florida section

paid suspension? how the fuck did this bitch get PAID SUSPENSION? she’s a pedophile.
actually, who am i kidding. when i was 14, I almost spread my 30-something-year-old science teacher. if i was the asshole then that i am now, i definitely would’ve taken advantage.:rofl: now that i’m reminiscing, one of my boys in HS was plugging our spanish teacher for a cool semester. he’d tell me how annoying she became because she’d call him all the damn time.:rofl:

damn she’s hot :tup:

These hookers need a dating site…hot4teacher.com or something, a dating resource for female teachers who need to get boned before they do something stupid and lose their job.

In highschool at the age of 16, your other “head” does all the talking and thinking for you when it comes to the cootch :rofl:

I would’ve smashed.

I would love to hear the story behind this.

brilliant!

:mad:

"Lucerne
Marla Gurecki-Haskins | Bad Bad Teacher

Haskins, 37, a special education teacher at Canandaigua Academy in Canandaigua, New York has reportedly been arrested on allegations of improper relationships with multiple male students, ages 16 and 17-years-old"

Yall need to be calling this chick.
She digs retards.

wink wink
nudge nudge

I think you guys need to hit up rocky rose with her digits. Seriously, that cracker’s been crushing on me on youtube for the last two weeks.

Get him out of the cornfields and off my back for a while.

Signed,
Everybody

i like how female teachers rarely get as severely punished as male teachers

and holy shit could you imagine a male teacher boinking a male student? heads would roll

would rather not imagine that. The was a story here in the UK some male supply teacher shagged a female 6th former. I don’t think it’s as severe when you are a supply teacher, everyone treats you like shit and you maybe at the school for only a day lol

:mad: that site still won’t load for me!

Liquor at its finest.