Team Claw XBL

vega

Note, this is an different entity from Team Vega. Team Vega comprises the absolute best, while Team Claw will be comprised of decent Vegas who still wish to compete as a team and go around the internet trouncing people who underestimate our character. Anyone who’s interested in joining team Claw need only drop me a message and friend request and throw down a few rounds with me. I won’t pretend like the try outs are all that serious. If you have a good basic understanding of the character you’ll be in. Though I want it to be competitive, the team will function first and foremost as a learning tool, since I’m sure there’s a lot we can all learn from watching each other’s games.

Best of luck to all Vega teams. I anticipate many rage quits from the opposition.

I am not the best, or heck even a really good Vega by any means. But I do hold my own against the majority of people I play. I’m not even throwing my name in the hat to be on the team but I’d like to play you and get your evaluation of what you think I can and can’t do. I’ve made Vega my main but I’ve only been playing for about a month. How bout we run a few rounds soon and you tell me if I’m good enough. If I am I will totally be down for this. I know a few good Vegas from previous matches on XBL I could reccomend as well.

I’m not that great myself, and I don’t really think I’d make the cut if we held some sort of try outs either, but I’ll definitely play you and give you an assessment anyway. The way I see it though, SF4 is still mainly about having fun, so I don’t really think it needs to be that elitist . As long as you kind of know what your doing I’m sure we could get some shit rolling. I just figure this thread can serve as a list for some decent XBL vega players to link up and organize a few teams. It would definitely be cool to see some of the top vega players on xbox come together and wreck some people though.

Heck yeah, I’d be down. Gotta rep that mask and claw!

Totally agree, and If we look at it from different perspectives we’ll get better by constructive critisicm. We can help each other improve and who knows where we stand afterwards? Unity my masked brothers!..and a few sisters! >:O That’s if we’re committed though, if we are i’m sure we’ll improve enough to be at a high level. I’m totally down.

I wouldn’t want to be the one to organize this or anything, but I’d be happy put my name on a “Team Vega” list, and anyone who wants to play feel free to send an invite to “Deuy”.

I’m always looking to learn more from other players, and admittedly, mirror matches are a real weakness of mine…it doesn’t seem to gel with how I aproach fighting other characters. Otherwise I’m pretty comfortable with Vega, G1A 62k right now (not that that means anything other than I’ve been playing for a long time :P).

Sounds interesting. Depending on how the team battles work, I’d prly be down for some Team Vega action.

FearTheGobbler I received you’re add…I was wondernig when I got it though; “who the heck is FearTheGobbler” now I remember hahaha. I guess you’re the one putting this together, if any one who’s interested in the team Vega thing wants to do any mirrors I’d be happy to run some up. Those are probably my primary weakness as far as my worst chracter to fight.

well to LET ya kno the NEWs Me & KNUCKLEZ Already made a (TEAM VEGA ) which will consist top 8 VEGA’s not finalize YET…tryouts still in tech if u wanna get down, but KNUCKLEz is the one who makes the FINAL DECISION…we prolly thinkin bout addin 2 or 3more soo that would be 11 VEGAs

we ALREADY got 5 which consists Me , KNUCKLEz , JOZHEAR & FouTskazuya , German LuGar.

Jay would one of ya’ll be Killa B00?
I know him and seen his bio, he got the whole “TEAM V.E.G.A.” Thing on there.
I think he’s in N.O.S too, i’m a henchman :zzz:

o yea 4got about my boy KILLA BOO !!!

Haha well I guess this could be just a thread for us less skilled vegas to put teams together then.

I’m down for whatever dude, teaming up with any Vega would be a delight. I need all the training and advice I can get. We can be like the minor leagues :rofl:

I’ll try to have all you guys added by the time Super comes out so we can do some team ups.

lol good lookin out jay i was about to put that on here till i saw your post. BTW my account has been banned until the 1st thats why i havent been online the past few day. we got about 2 more people two man but i cant remember their tags. its someone from my list and one of his boys. i think one is x who is alpha but im now sure. sintros is the other

lol good lookin out jay i was about to put that on here till i saw your post. BTW my account has been banned until the 1st thats why i havent been online the past few day. we got about 2 more people two man but i cant remember their tags. its someone from my list and one of his boys. i think one is x who is alpha but im now sure. sintros is the other

whats up knucklez? im on PSN now but we need to get some games in somehow.

Thriller781 isn’t bad, i’m suprised he’s not in Team Vega. You guys should check him out if ya’ll haaven’t already. Just a opinion from a beginner though.

damnnn KNUCKLEZ thatz like what yur 2nd TIME gettin BANNED lma0o !..

&

yeaa Jaiyiorck ixixi HES nice but he HASNT HIT ME BACK up to let me kno IF hes DOWN…

SO MY RIVAL THriller781 lolz , ARE U willin to GET DOWN wit TEAM VEGA ?!?

lol wuz good man long time no see and shit. yeah man u gotta get back on xbox live man thats where its at bro

im working on it, trying to find more good players on PSN. Ive been sick as hell with some shit lately though so im trying to work on that shit right now while im stuck in.