Team Ibuki (PSN) on Sundays

ibuki

Main points:
Date: Sundays 8am-2pm

Host:*** Devilstar22 Please add this account if you want to join in on the fun.***

Requirements: *Must main or alt Ibuki. You are allowed to use other characters during each session but make sure you play ibuki atleast once.
Chat Room: *Is where we will meet. You may use the room to start up an ibuki session if i am not there. It will be named ‘Tsumuji Style training’ and the other ‘Tsumaji Style training 2’. There will be 2 rooms to help out with our connections

• Don’t forget that in SSF4 you can invite a chat room to REPLAY CHANNEL, ENDLESS, TOURNAMENT & TEAM BATTLE
    It really makes inviting alot of people at once to something easy without them even being on your list. This is why joining the chat room is so important. (If you do not know how to do a full chat invite, go down to the invite button, click it and you will see an option that says invite from chat and it will send invites to everyone in the chat.)

About Us: We are Ibuki of different skill levels, who are looking to have fun, challenges and looking to make progression in our skill.*

Contact Us:* Post on this thread or PM Shake3 here on SRK or on PSN: Devilstar22
Notes - For the highest quality experience it is advised that you use a bluetooth keyboard, full sized USB keyboard or microphone.
Please don’t wait for me to sign in to get games going. I won’t always be around. As long as people are in the chat room someone should start a lobby. If alot of people are i the chat room then go ahead and divide by region. I’d recommend playing Team Battle and Tournament mode with each other and/or randoms. Endless should be kept to 2-4 players max imo. **
Try to save your replays! To save a match of two other people playing press select to ‘save reservation’ during their fight. It won’t save the replay unless you watch to the end. (Once i have my stuff ready to record, i will try to record some of your replay matches if you want me too.)
** XBL Ibuki players?
- We are currently looking for someone who will be willing to make a Team Ibuki room for Xbl players.

***V****ideos - (Will be coming late march or if anyone records some of our matches an wants to put them here please do so.)
Streams: Upyourgame will be streaming us on sundays. http://www.justin.tv/xupyourgamex#/w/798359280
YouTube - [media=youtube]TkMKlgJdy3c[/media]

I have been using ibuki every now and then since the summer of ‘09’ but now i’ve decided to fully main her because she is so fun to use. I want to help the Ibuki community expand and become more known.

For this to work you need an invite to the chat room.
I’ll be coming on on Sundays and I’ll host lobbies and invite everyone to the chat room.

A chat room can hold 16 people.
Please join the chat whenever you come online on Sundays.

Don’t only play Endless. Team Battle and Tournament mode can be fun with 8 ibuki players.
Examples: On tournament mode we can do ibuki only semi finals.
Team Battle we can do Team Blue play Ibuki and Team Red play their alt characters.
I’m sure we can think of more mix ups later. Plus its always fun to leave a slot open for a random or two to join.

The aim is to aid each other and challenge each other. Hopefully picking up bits of other people’s playstyles and having fun as we go along.*

Please sign up with your psn name (country, or part of the US so i know how to balance the connection)

Along with Learning Ibuki’s match-ups i would advise that when you sign up that you put down who you main or alt then we can all work on our bad match ups.

Devilstar22: Location: (US, East coast) Main/alt: Ibuki,Chun-li,Juri,and Rose.

Any1 willing to train this ninja?

List of participants and locations:

PSN: pizzatiem
east coast
alt characters: akuma, sagat, makoto, sakura, guile

PSN: Devilstar22
East coast
alts:Ibuki/Juri

PSN/XBL Gamertag: PSN - QuanChi401
Mic/keyboard: mic and keyboard
Record Matches: yes
Time available: usually weekends
Mains/alts: Ibuki, Cammy, Ryu, Sakura. Though I can probably play Ken, Boxer, Chun, Sagat up to a decent level.

PSN: Nexion87
Europe
Main: Ibuki
Alt: Cammy, Seth n’ Makoto

PSN/XBL Gamertag: both located to the right (kanienkehaka / incognativ3)
Mic/keyboard: Mic
Record Matches: dont got the equiptment
Time available: weekends and some weeknights
Mains/alts: ryu and rose

RedSuinit (US East Coast). (Main: Ibuki Alt: Ryu)

PSN/XBL Gamertag: terrork07
Mic/keyboard: mic
Record Matches: no
Time available: weekends and weeknights
Mains/alts: Ibuki and sakura

PSN/XBL Gamertag: PSN - Zinh
Mic/keyboard: nope
Record Matches: nope
Time available: weekends
Alt: Juri, Hakan

PSN: solzan2000
Loc:Europe
Alt: Makoto(work in progress)
Time available:weekends and weeknights for now
Mic/keyboard:no

PSN: Fillossofher
Record Matches: n/a
Time available: I’m usually on everyday
Alt: Zangief, Juri, Rose, Dhalsim

PSN: Carnival_Of_Fist
America
Main: Ibuki/ Abel
Alts: Dudley, Dee Jay, Hakan

Psn: Kornymofo
Loc: Tampa
Alts: Questionable lol

Streams:
Upyourgame will be streaming our rooms on sundays from 8am-2pm. Here is the link to it.
http://www.justin.tv/xupyourgamex#/w/798359280

Youtube:
http://www.up-your-game.com/topic/2687-uploading-requests-here/page__pid__3875#entry3875

**Tournament wall of fame:

one thing i need to mention, I may not be here for the first 2-3 weeks of this due to the fact that i am moving.

I’m in, RedSuinit US East Coast.

Alt: Ryu

PSN: pizzatiem
east coast
alt characters: akuma, sagat, makoto, sakura, guile

PSN: Nexion87
Europe
Alt: Cammy, Seth n’ Makoto

You’ve all been added.

Maybe we should have some sort of format.

**PSN/XBL Gamertag: **
Record Matches:
Time available:
Mains/alts:

As for me:
**PSN/XBL Gamertag: ** PSN - QuanChi401
Mic/keyboard: mic and keyboard
Record Matches: yes
Time available: usually weekends
Mains/alts: Ibuki, Cammy, Ryu, Sakura. Though I can probably play Ken, Boxer, Chun, Sagat up to a decent level.

PSN/XBL Gamertag: both located to the right (kanienkehaka / incognativ3)
Mic/keyboard: Mic
Record Matches: dont got the equiptment
Time available: weekends and some weeknights
Mains/alts: ryu and rose

hey…its devilstar22 :stuck_out_tongue: I know that guy XD

UYG will gladly be helping out with streaming the matches. Genistar, if you don’t mind, we also have extensive experience in holding various types of tournaments, FT5’s and customized Ranbat system.

EDIT: We also do uploads to Youtube in HD format as well.

Here’s a link to what the scheduling for Upload Requests are:

UYG Youtube HD Upload Requests

PSN/XBL Gamertag: terrork07
Record Matches: no
Time available: weekends and weeknights
Mains/alts: Ibuki and sakura

Updated with names and the youtube link.

PSN/XBL Gamertag: PSN - Zinh
Mic/keyboard: nope
Record Matches: nope
Time available: weekends
Alt: Juri, Hakan

i’m psn only btw

I’ll update it in a few.

This is now all day sunday but the stream will be 8am to 2pm

I got ssfiv for Ps3, but I gotta do more practise with the fightpad before I sign up.

Are you using psn = Izuninja? Just wondering so I know what name to add.