Team Ninja Wants to Make "Dead or Alive x Virtua Fighter"

Team Ninja chief Yosuke Hayashi said that he’d be very interested in developing a game that combines Dead o**r Alive with another fighting franchise. Speaking with Edge, Hayashi said that he and his staff would love to collaborate with another studio on a fighter mash-up á la S**treet Fighter x Tekken.
“In terms of collaboration titles, there are staff on our team who just love fighting games and if there was any chance to do that we’d actively, possibly do that,” said Hayashi.
When asked what series he’d want to square off with the Dead or Alive roster, Hayashi said that Dead or Alive x Virtua Fighter would be his personal dream partnership, explaining that "Virtua Fighter was the father of 3D gaming, so it’s very well respected."
If Street Fighter x Tekken is successful, it will open the door to any number of wild franchise crossovers. Would you be interested in a Dead or Alive x Virtua Fighter dual-studio fighting franchise? Let us know in the comments!
[Via Edge]

http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/02/team-ninja-wants-to-make-dead-or-alive-x-virtua-fighter

AM2 will handle the mechanics, and they will handle the breast physics.

AM2 already shot down Namco on their VFxTekken proposal. Don’t see this happening.

[media=youtube]m75vMsVAKV4[/media]

Akira is a guest character on DOA 5, maybe a crossover is inminent?

As long as it doesn’t play like DoA I’m fine with this… DoA is bottom of the pile as far as 3D fighters go

Fighters Megamix 2!!!

Someone clearly never played 3.1, but anyway we’re doing everything we can to make sure DOA 5 is a respectable fighter and not the catastrophe that was DOA 4.

To that end, a shitload of progress has been made.

I’ll be giving 5 a fair chance, especially given how good a game Soul Calibre V is compared to IV, different companies obviously but it shows that developers can listen and improve. Still DoA has a fair way to climb in the FGC, as it is most people just remember it for boobs and kicking people off ledges from stupid heights.

Don’t think we don’t know it. I don’t enjoy playing shitty games either. There is only one version of the game I can even stomach playing, and it wasn’t released in the states.

Although to be fair, the stupid heights thing was pretty awesome.