Team scrub avatar request

i was just wondering if anyone can make me a team scrub avatar, i want it to be different and cool something that team scrub players can look up to…thanx:D

:lol: :lol: :lol

:lame: :lame:..............DAMMIT POINTS!!!!

Any takers? it doesnt realy have to be a cable,sent capcom avatar(even though i would realy like that) it can be a sent cable avatar as well…thanx again

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :confused: :bluu:

please anybody, it may seem like im beging wich i am but if know one answers my request i cant make a new one so please can someone please take my request:( …thanx:)

:lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: …:lol: you lost

STFU U DAMM IDIOT:mad: GET THE HELL OUT MY DAMN THREAD:mad:

i am just laighing the fact that u want a inspiring avatar so team scrub players can look up too...............SADD!!! u lost :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colomb0: I’ll take your request, man. Just give me a day or two to get it done.

merdoc: You need to chill out. Don’t come into other people’s threads and rag on their request.

yo i didnt mean to rag on his thread…but if you knew this you would WANT TO "RAG ON HIS THREAD’’

ytwojay thanks alot i realy realy appreciate it

Here you go, man. Hope you like it.

thanks alot but if u can, can u make the avatar a little but less blurry im not sure if thats what it is but can u make the avatar a little clearer…thanks and if im askin for a little much i apoligize.

You said you wanted something different and this avatar style is is way different and cool… I like it cuz… it’s blurry :slight_smile:

you spelled columb0 wrong…its with a u not a o…:lol:

Heh, whoops. I’ll change the typo and make it less blurry =\

It should be done later tonight.

AsianDemon: Thanks. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks alot:)

whats wrong with the bluryness… its nice cept for the typo =)

Looks a little plain, but here ya go… Enjoy~

twojay thanx alot but it saying when i tried to change my avatar that its not a valid gif or jpg file…what do i do?