Team Tournament

I was a bit disapointed that you guys didnt finish the team tournament, and furthermore had to ask the crowd if they wanted a continuation from the preivious night. when you guys shut the team tournament down on Saturday night and said you guys would do it the next day after the finals I knew it was a bad idea and would prolly not happen. I honestly dont think the reason you guys shut down the team tournament was due to the reason you guys gave us. I mean, Cal Poly has to close its doors and shut down at some time. and it was already a little passed 2am when you guys shut it down. you guys said one of the reasons that console was the choice of this years tournament was to save time yet last year ran way smoother. this is half me and half my friend talking. because I went for the actual tournament but my friend mainly went for the team tournament. I mean, lets not fool ourselves the Marvel tournament was pretty boring overall this year. the team tournament had so much potential for memorable moments. yet all we have this year is Daigo parrying Chun Li which was dope BTW.

it’s too late now, but i think the team tournament should’ve happened right after cvs2 and before mvc2 finals. it would’ve been perfect build-up for the lackluster finals

Edit: can’t forget about the cvs2 team tournament

Ponder & Ink: Next year CvS2 Team and MvC2 Team Re-Match…plz make it happen and big screen it!!! Thx!!!

-B.

I dont think anyone want to see another servbot getting raped…

Rematch will be a nice idea only if the japanese players are gonna return next year.

Hey Soo. Do you know anybody that has a video of the money match between you and Justin Wong???

yes, with a cvs2 team from the MIDWEST. inkblot and mr wizard gave me the go-ahead to find 2 more people in like 10 minutes from the ATL south to make up a team, but it’s tough to find people who are good in cvs2 from a specific region that quickly. and KY can either be the ATL south or the midwest, it’s practically the same difference considering KY is in such a weird location.

peace

although i never made the team for socal B. i had mad mad phun playing in the round robin, had to prove that i still got it. and Soomizzle is right

~The Rillest~

Hey box why do you like to suck Justin Wong’s cock so much?

Your mom has a cock???:lol: :lol:

hey soo, was dope to meet you buddy, good luck with the new job.

chris, nice to meet you too, sorry for running away in the team tourney, no hard feelings i hope. didn’t mean to be a dick

eKiN, you coming next year? sorry I was sorta busy and couldnt really hang out with you. it was a busy ass weekend both inside and outside EVO. that was the worst weekend to have EVO for me. next year we kick it fa sho.

and let me make this shit clear. I DID NOT PLAY JUSTIN WONG FOR MONEY. SOMEONE TOLD ME TO PLAY HIM FOR THE HELL OF IT MSP VS MSP AND HE BEAT MY ASS. EVEN MORE MEANINGLESS THAN LAST YEAR’S “MEANINGLESS” 5 ON 5 MATCH.

Re: Re: Team Tournament

damn dont you just love it how they blow things out of proportion:D

H
M
C

we got this next year :evil:

Yup… No Problem

tite av’s guys… i wonder who made em? ask em to make me a doom avatar. thanks. :evil: :evil: :evil:

damn, those av’s are boss. Anyone wanna trade? C’mon. I kno at least one of you guys wants a piece of
this
<--------------------

That’s a pretty tight avatar, KaiSing :lol: Did you make that using some kind of trick photography? I mean… how is Mike Ross in two places at the same time?

can i get an av like that too? :slight_smile:

brad… that shit is leaving me in wonder, fucking kaising is a magician :lol:

taiji:we will get back to you… we are thinking about it … if you can please PM me your aim sn if you have one

You’re a monster.