Teen killed due to movie emulation

http://gma.yahoo.com/houston-teen-killed-project-x-inspired-party-202659149--abc-news.html

I don’t even have a comment for this other than who ever had this idea was a moron.

Discuss.

Hey look, I got a laugh out of Project X after all.

I post and you change your avatar in like 2 mins? change it back. When i see ponies i think Rhio and Pozer.

Oh yea a teen died in a party. I guess some fantasies should remain fantasies.

AND THEY WWERE BLACK, LMAO HAVING AN ANYTHING GOES PARTY IS FUCKING STUPID. IN A PARTY WITH LIMITS CRAZY SHIT GOES DOWN!

Wait, you want to change back to my old one or keep the pony one (I’m trying to fix the file for that one)?

Old one. Those two bronies are enough for me.

Ah, I see. I’m not a huge brony, though, but I can see what you mean.

Wonder if he was shot specifically for the bad idea.

I read about this earlier, people these days are morons man. I read there’s been more cases regarding people emulating this shit in other places!

I haven’t been to Houston but I assume its not too different then LA parties. There is no way in hell I would go too a project X party…well…period, but especially not in a place like Houston. FUCK THAT!

I would assume somebody would get blasted. Not even mentioning overdoses and all that shit.

Honestly? That is lame.
You died imitating a party movie. I mean, if say, you were playing “300” and some dude broke his neck when you kicked him into a pit you dug in your backyard, that’s cool…or if you slipped and fell into a volcano full of lava trying to destroy the one ring, that would be news worthy.

I wonder if people will ever be civilized enough to live together in peaceful co-existence.

I don’t give a fuck…I got my seven laughs in after reading that.

Life imitating ar… vomits

…nah - not even on my darkest day would I use that term to describe Project X.

Shit, I can’t even diss simians that bad.

More like lemming see, lemming do.

that teen had a real blast. he must have known there’d be guns at the party…houston has wrecked it’s image with it’s backwards musicians and gun parties

This was stupid. I don’t think it’s a good movie to emulate in the first place and didn’t even see it.

Oh you.

And here I thought this was a MAME emulation story.

You know, I have to wonder what a half-million dollar ass-whuppin would look like? That’s what I would be facing if I had done that to my parents’ home…If we had ever owned such. I probably would’ve gotten a half-million dollar beating just for messing up the place we did have. It is sad that a kid was killed, but damn. I can’t think of anything more you could’ve added to the mix to make loss of life a bigger possibility. And my “friends” want to have a party at MY house?

Spoiler

SORRY, ABOUT THEIR DAMN LUCK!!!****

-Starhammer-

And the movie sucked anyway…What a stupid movie to die emulating.

isn’t this not even the first movie of its type?

thats like using pac man as an excuse for raving.

Shitty ending of a shitty idea from a shitty movie. I need to take an aspirin after this thread.

Kids today. Can’t even come up with their own ideas for a party.

I would say “RIP, [random murder victim]”, but I would be full of crap.