Tekken 5 Cabinet

Can anyone here, provide me with some pictures of a Japanese Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection dedicated cabinet?

Also what types of stick and buttons, are used on said machine.

The Japanese don’t use a dedicated cab for Tekken 5 DR, they usually use either Versus City Cabs, 2 Blast City Cabs, or 2 Naomi Universal cabs back to back.

Thanks for the reply.

I just made an assumption, based on the other dedicated cabinet I’ve seen for Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Also what type sticks do the JPN cabinets have? I not sure if they would have the standard stick for 2D fighters and such. I know that Korean Tekken sticks are bat shaped and have less throw and more spring on them.

I’m just wondering if the JPN cabinets are similiar like that.

Japanese Tekken 5 cabinets use the same standard sticks as the US Tekken 5 cabs do.

Same layout as well…
http://www.arcade-museum.com/images/11/1108984910.jpg

Parts:
Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y stick
Sanwa OBSF-30 buttons
Sanwa OBSF-24 (not in picture)

Look here to see what those are.

Actually, they do differ a little bit, the stick is mounted incorrectly on the US cabinet and the stick is spaced farther from the buttons when compared to the JP setup.

What kind of buttons does an American T5 cab use? I don’t know if these are standard, but I played one at a bowling alley and the buttons felt pretty close to Sanwas but they were very low and slightly concave. Seimitsu maybe?

The default buttons are Sanwa OSBNs (I’m saying this because the panel is wood), but once they need replacing, arcade operators are free to use whatever they want. Some arcades replace the buttons with Happ concave or convex buttons.

I see, thanks for the replies.

I found this.

I assume thats the official Japanese layout.

This is the machine we have in one of our arcades.

Its currently got some type of convex button on it. It also has a really stiff (good) bat stick.

If you guys cn shed any light. I would appreciate it.

That’s a pretty poor picture, but I’m going to assume that panel has Happ Competition sticks, same with the buttons.

Is that an American machine?

When I go to the states, I only ever see stand up cabinets.