Television General Discussion

Well, u got Lucifer solving crimes in LA. Lets like act like that fellas…

Hyped for this…

I just got caught up on episode 4 (“Whose Blood Is That?”) of The Passage …BRUHHHHH this show… hell yeah, man! :+1:

Congrats to Carter for snaggin’ that cute ass little PAWG Rachel…the flashback in this episode shows us where it all went horribly wrong for him though

The psychic abilities of the “virals” is quite the interesting take on that aspect of vampire lore. They can get in your head and from that point on just show up whenever to speak with you…even when they aren’t physically close by, apparently. The last few moments of this episode kicked ass, man. Carter on the tail end of the flashback scene but with Fanning there in his mind, telling him he only has a few more seconds to make this choice he mentioned earlier…he did and the resulting thing that happened was awesome. This is definitely my top priority show at the moment.

Project Blue Book-- I’m just now realizing Ksenia Solo is that cute blonde that befriended the physicist’s wife. (*she has quite the nice Russian-sounding accent she can fall into, and happens to be a native of Latvia…so it’s now pretty clear what her character might be about if they didn’t already say so earlier. I first saw this cute little thing as the sidekick Kenzi Malikov on the show “Lost Girl”)

One to watch, “from the writings of Bruce Lee” i.e the original Kung Fu script that Hollywood screwed him over and was turned into the David Carradine version. There’s some great talent involved in this, directed by Justin Lin and Johnathan Tropper (co-creator of Banshee).

That’s interesting…

Yaaaaay!

Like invincible I am hesitantly excited and cautiously optimistic about this.

The boys is seriously fucked up. I’m wondering how much they’re going to omit from this series.

Just from the first few issues alone there is a lot of murder, sexual assault/borderline rape, and drug fueled orgies that includes a dude being fucked with a strap on.

It fucking hits the ground running with all the fucked up shit and debauchery. It’s so fucking good though.

Karl Urban is in it. So it’s got that going for them.

Nick reviving All That with Kenan Thompson as executive producer.