Ten2gaming is at it again! More SF4 tournaments!!!
This will be Double Elimination played on Xbox 360’s. There a $10pre-register Entry Fee to the tournament. And a venue fee of $4.
pre-sign ups for only $10. Cut off day for pre-sign ups is January 21st.after the cut off day for registration it will be $15 and a $5 venue fee person entering the tournament after December 14th.
CONSOLE : Xbox360
Saturday, January 23rd 2010.
Sign-ups start at 4pm, Tournament will start at 6pm
316 Lincoln Blvd Venice, CA 90291
$10 Entry Fee per person entering the tournament before January 21st
$15 Entry Fee per person entering the tournament after January 21st
$4 venue fee person entering the tournament before January 21st
$5 venue fee person entering the tournament after January 21st
Games to be played on Xbox 360’s
Default Health and Handicap
Loser Final and Winner Final will be 3/5 Rounds and 2/3 Games
-Pay out will be 70/20/10 percent of the pot.
- This is BYOC (Bring your own controller) or Bring your own stick. We will provide controllers and sticks to those who need them. Wired controllers and sticks only!
- $10 Tournament Fee before January 21st
-$15 tournament fee after January 21st
-$4 venue fee person entering the tournament before January 21st
-$5 venue fee person entering the tournament after January 21st
- No characters are banned
- All stations will be Xbox 360, it is the players responsibility to bring the appropriate adapters
- Winner must keep the same character, loser may change
- Players may agree on stage select, if not, it goes to random select
- Double Blind pick will be available if requested
- Any type of threats or violence in the store will not be tolerated and security will remove you
- Game pausing will be dealt with on a per instance basis…ultimately I have the final decision
- Hardware macros, turbo, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden
- I will be supervising the tournament and running the bracket, but, the winning player should also report to me the outcome of the match
- You may change button configuration however you like, but, LP,MP,HP & LK,MK,HK will be the only button binding allowed.
- Violating any of these rules may result in a DQ depending on the circumstance, please, read the rules so everyone is clear
You can Message me here on the SRK site via PM or AIM: Theunrequitedone
Can’t message me that way? shoot me a email EPIC-BOSS@HOTMAIL.COM