AirbrushKing Venue

Funplex
13700 Beechnut St.
Houston Texas, 77083
United States

Contact Information:
Email: AirbrushKing@abdk.net
Capacity/Hours: 400+ People 40+ Tables 300+ Chairs/Hrs:10am-2am

(Same/New Venue/Bigger Space–> PictureTrail: Online Photo Sharing, Social Network, Image Hosting, Online Photo Albums)

Shoutouts:

Jan and his brother- Thank you both for everything! Good shit jan on getting 1st. Glad you had a good time and just like we talked about, the houston scene is coming back. Just a little more work and we should be up and running like the good old times:karate:
Bboy-Tekken- Thanks for helping me out with the brackets and bringing the sc4 community to tys. Would love to have yall back again…
Jojo- Thanks for you helping run ssf4. Ill see you at evo son:tup:

Devry University

Thank you for sponsoring this tournament. I know this was your 1st tournament and judging by the results, it wont be your last. I will discuss some sponsorship with you for Cali Vs Texas 2.

Now that Test Your Skills 10 is over, Cali vs Texas 2 is next on Sept 4! Im surprised this tournament did so well after all the flooding and thunderstorms. Players just kept coming. I would like to say thank you to the houston scene for the support and the people who drove 6+hours from Arkansas. Also like to thank everyone who brought full setups. I seen alot of new faces at this tournament and met some cool cats. I hope everyone gets better and starts training harder. Practice makes perfect!

(Mvc2 Money Match Results:slight_smile:

AirbrushKing Vs Joey H 50$ [FT5] AirbrushKing 5-3 All I got to say is :rofl:. Your 2 funny when you play low tier. Ill run it back with you at the next tournament if you want.:razzy:

Joey H Vs Eric [FT7] 100$ 7-6 Joey H. Finally it happened after 3 cancellations :wasted: All I got to say is I wish you all would have started those matches when I got there. It was crazy how when I showed up, eric was down 5 games but then I sat down and he won 4 games straight. I feel like if I was there from the beginning the story would be different and im willing to bet on the runback. I really think eric could beat you joey. Dont get me wrong, it was good games but i still like eric over you. Im willing to sidebet again on that runback. Ron-O, you want in on that sidebet? I want my money back :annoy:

Ron-O Vs AirbrushKing- [Ron-o wins 2-0] Good shit! Run back at cali vs texas 2.
Jumpy Vs AirbrushKing- [AirbrushKing wins 3-1] Ggs! The score in our money matches is 3-1 you. Time to even up that score. Ill run some more low tier money matches with you back at cali vs texas 2…

There were like over 10+ money matches so I cant list them all.:wtf:

Tournament Results:) (Turnout was 100+) :rock:

(Super Street Fighter 4)

Champions

1st Gmma Jan + 50$ Pot Bonus Sponsored By Devry University

2nd Hadoken6969

3rd Joohnny Douughnuts

(((Videos/Photoshoot)))

AirbrushKing - Custom Airbrush T-Shirts, Custom Airbrush Jeans, Custom Airbrush Shoes:

(Smash Bros. Brawl)

Champions

1st Gnes (Diddy) + 50$ Pot Bonus Sponsored By Devry University

2nd Lee Martin (Lucario)

3rd Razor (Snake)

(((Videos/Photoshoot)))

AirbrushKing - Custom Airbrush T-Shirts, Custom Airbrush Jeans, Custom Airbrush Shoes:

(Marvel Vs Capcom 2)

Champions

1st Joey H + 50$ Pot Bonus Sponsored By Devry University

2nd Ronald

3rd Eric

(((Videos/Photoshoot)))

(Smash Bros. Melee)

Champions

1st Lee Martin

2nd Jake 13

3rd Sybawave

(((Videos/Photoshoot)))

(Soul Calibur 4)

Champions

1st Shogun

2nd DevilJim

3rd JD Elite

(((Videos/Photoshoot)))

(Tatsunoko Vs Capcom) (Canceled/No entrys)

(((Venue/Pictures/Photoshoot)))

(:Past Tournament Results Thread:)

Test Your Skills & HOBO Results?|?AirbrushKing Tournaments

Congratulations to the champions. See you all at the next tournament on Sept 4 (Cali Vs Texas 2)

turnouts?

22 people for SSFIV. Austin’s car broke down on the way there.

Thanks to everyone who made it out to make this tournament a success. Had a lot of new Houston players come out and support which makes me happy. Also thanks to Devry University for sponsoring the event and Air Brush for throwing it.

[quote=“AirbrushKing”]

AirbrushKing Venue

Funplex
13700 Beechnut St.
Houston Texas, 77083
United States

Contact Information:
Email: AirbrushKing@abdk.net
Capacity/Hours: 400+ People 40+ Tables 300+ Chairs/Hrs:10am-2am

(Same/New Venue/Bigger Space–> PictureTrail: Online Photo Sharing, Social Network, Image Hosting, Online Photo Albums)

Shoutouts:

Jan and his brother- Thank you both for everything! Good shit jan on getting 1st. Glad you had a good time and just like we talked about, the houston scene is coming back. Just a little more work and we should be up and running like the good old times:karate:
Bboy-Tekken- Thanks for helping me out with the brackets and bringing the sc4 community to tys. Would love to have yall back again…
Jojo- Thanks for you helping run ssf4. Ill see you at evo son:tup:

Devry University

Thank you for sponsoring this tournament. I know this was your 1st tournament and judging by the results, it wont be your last. I will discuss some sponsorship with you for Cali Vs Texas 2.

Now that Test Your Skills 10 is over, Cali vs Texas 2 is next on Sept 4! Im surprised this tournament did so well after all the flooding and thunderstorms. Players just kept coming. I would like to say thank you to the houston scene for the support and the people who drove 6+hours from Arkansas. Also like to thank everyone who brought full setups. I seen alot of new faces at this tournament and met some cool cats. I hope everyone gets better and starts training harder. Practice makes perfect!

(Mvc2 Money Match Results:slight_smile:

AirbrushKing Vs Joey H 50$ [FT5] AirbrushKing 5-3 All I got to say is :rofl:. Your 2 funny when you play low tier. Ill run it back with you at the next tournament if you want.:razzy:

Joey H Vs Eric [FT7] 100$ 7-6 Joey H. Finally it happened after 3 cancellations :wasted: All I got to say is I wish you all would have started those matches when I got there. It was crazy how when I showed up, eric was down 5 games but then I sat down and he won 4 games straight. I feel like if I was there from the beginning the story would be different and im willing to bet on the runback. I really think eric could beat you joey. Dont get me wrong, it was good games but i still like eric over you. Im willing to sidebet again on that runback. Ron-O, you want in on that sidebet? I want my money back :annoy:

Ron-O Vs AirbrushKing- [Ron-o wins 2-0] Good shit! Run back at cali vs texas 2.
Jumpy Vs AirbrushKing- [AirbrushKing wins 3-1] Ggs! The score in our money matches is 3-1 you. Time to even up that score. Ill run some more low tier money matches with you back at cali vs texas 2…

There were like over 10+ money matches so I cant list them all.:wtf:

Tournament Results:) (Turnout was 100+) :rock:

(Super Street Fighter 4)

Champions

1st Gmma Jan + 50$ Pot Bonus Sponsored By Devry University

2nd Hadoken6969

3rd Joohnny Douughnuts

as expected… gs Jan