I have some extra Japanese candy cabinets for sale available for pick-up only in Austin, TX. This is the thread you’ve been waiting for, no more expensive shipping from California. I am NOT planning on selling anything else in the future, so once they’re gone, that’s it.
- The cabinets are now available.
- You have the option of either a 1 player or 2 player control panel with the cabinet pre-installed for you. Only one panel per cabinet.
- Machines are all in used, good condition. Some will have burn-in, but as you know, this is always unnoticeable when a game is on.
- All sales will be final. No warranties expressed or implied, you know what you’re getting into
- Serious inquiries ONLY please!
- No, I don’t want your PS3, used car, or Nike shoes you stole from the mall. Good old-fashioned United States Dollars only.
- Out-of-staters: I can ship to your state via North American Van Lines only. I do not ship from other carriers. You are responsible for arranging shipping and all charges incurred. This sale was intended for Texas residents.
Up for grabs:
1 x Stand-up Dynamo “American-style” cabinet
- Yes, I know this isn’t a candy cab.
- Good, used-condition cabinet. Monitor looks great, no burn-in.
- P360s with modified actuators for accurate diagonals and Happ Competition buttons.
- Wiring: JAMMA and JVS (Used for Naomi/MVC2 so JVS adapter is included)
1 x Dynamo Showcase “American-style” cabinet
- This is one of the famous cabinets used at Einstein’s Arcade as a Street Fighter 3 machine (previously Street Fighter Alpha series) for over 10 years. The monitor is a bit old so the picture is slightly dim, but still perfectly playable.
- If you ever played on the large American cabinets with a 33" monitor, plenty of shoulder room, and Happ 360 controls, this is it.
- Separates into two parts for loading and moving purposes. The control panel is 140 pounds and the monitor portion is 550 pounds. Requires a moving truck with a hydraulic lift to move safely!
- Wiring: JAMMA, Pre-wired for any CPS2 or CPS3 game (Super Turbo, Darkstalkers, 3rd Strike, etcetera)
- Will include Super Turbo for an extra $200 or 3rd Strike for an extra $300 as a package deal.
1 x Capcom “Mini-Cute”
- Wiring: JAMMA (kick harness pre-wired)
- Cabinet is worn, but monitor is in great condition
3 x Astro City (info: Candy Cabinet City)
- Wiring: JAMMA
1 x New Astro City (info: Candy Cabinet City)
- Wiring: JAMMA
Q: What is JAMMA/JVS?
A: JAMMA is used for most arcade games. JVS is used for some newer stuff like Taito Type X2 (SF4, BlazBlue) but is also used for Naomi (CVS2, MVC2 etc). Pretty much everything else is JAMMA. If you have any questions, just let me know which games you’d like to get running on your cabinet.
Q: Your prices suck, in California I can get X cabinet for Y amount of money.
A: This is Texas. Move to California and triple your cost of living. Or, feel free to pay $400+ shipping for a single cabinet from California.
Q: I’m going to be sneaky and wait for the price to fall on X cabinet.
A: You’re welcome to wait, but it’ll probably be gone. If any of them don’t sell right away, I have free storage for them, so I’m in no rush. The prices are non-negotiable.