Thanking about getting a stick fight

or a fight stick if you want to be politically correct. through out my life I have been a pad fighter and it wasn’t all bad at all. however it always frustrate me whenever I try to do a command it just do something else which make me lose so many fight and make so many mistakes. im actually kinda getting fed up with the pads

then I tried out an arcade stick in a con say a year or so. I must admit at first I was like “wh-what is this? why is this so popular, I don’t understand this magic!?!?!?” but eventually I was like “oh wow these fighting sticks are pretty good. I feel as if I can do so many more things with this then a pad would.” so ya ever since then the thought on getting a fight stick crosses my mind every now and then.

so I am wondering if it would still be a good idea to get a fight stick now. I know I wont master it over night but im welling to lose a lot in order to know how to use it.

[forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/90630/absolute-question-and-answer-thread-ask-your-questions-here#latest](Absolute Question and Answer Thread (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

[forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/81882/info-thread-rules-faqs-and-tutorials-inside-read-this-before-hitting-that-new-thread-button#latest](Info Thread: Rules, FAQs and Tutorials Inside. (READ THIS BEFORE HITTING THAT NEW THREAD BUTTON!)

do you know why no one is responding?

[forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/81882/info-thread-rules-faqs-and-tutorials-inside-read-this-before-hitting-that-new-thread-button#latest](Info Thread: Rules, FAQs and Tutorials Inside. (READ THIS BEFORE HITTING THAT NEW THREAD BUTTON!)

[forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/137321/what-stickcontroller-should-i-buy-read-the-guide-on-pg-1-before-posting#latest](What Stick/Controller Should I Buy? Read the Guide on Pg 1 Before Posting

[forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/90630/absolute-question-and-answer-thread-ask-your-questions-here#latest](Absolute Question and Answer Thread (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)

do you know why no one is responding?

[forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/137321/what-stickcontroller-should-i-buy-read-the-guide-on-pg-1-before-posting#latest](What Stick/Controller Should I Buy? Read the Guide on Pg 1 Before Posting