Thanks for the good times

makoto

Like Mossamar, I had a great time maining makoto but I feel it’s time to move on.

I can’t go on breaking fightpads in fits of rage befitting an 11-year old maining cheap Bison and not knowing that teleports can be option-selected.

Lots of you will cry, no doubt, and wonder what could have been. Me too. What if I hadn’t broken all those fightpads ? I might have save up enough for an ARCADE STICK.

I know this is hard on you all, what with Mossamar and me quitting nearly at the same time. In fact, we DID quit at the same time, but the fact is that I decided to post about it a bit later, so really it is as if we put the simultaneous weights of our departures on your shoulders. If I could redo it, I would delay my decision a little bit after his.

I think I will give Little Big Planet 2 and Dark Souls a try. Post your opinions about these games, I want to know them before I dig down my purse ! Those who know me don’t know that I like a lot of other genres besides fighting games, although it didn’t show when I was spending all this time on SF4. I want to prove them wrong and show them that I can play with the best of them at their own games (except SF4, which is why I quit this game). Always try and challenge yourself.

But we will meet again on PSN, you know where to find me. I will check up on this forum from time to time and drop a hi for the ol’ times sake. Maybe new technology that would make Mak God Tier such as an ex-karakusa/fukiage option-select (make it happen, V-Ryu !), will manage to bring me out of retirement, who knows ! We the Mak army need cheap stuff.

Winners never quit and quitters never win bro

Who is Mossamar?

Your purse? Lol

Sorry not seeing anything else of worth. If you think any part of makotos game is cheap then you never mained her so only thing I can say is “meh.”

Not sure if you’re trolling, but I’m pretty sure wou will be trolled… Not by me though. Maybe by “Mossamar.”

Depends on what you consider winning. And quitting, too, I guess lol.

Umm…no offense, but I consider myself a regular in these forums…and I have no idea who you are.

The intentional misspelling of a name and in similar style of “Mossamar” 's post. I’m assuming troll or either someone trying to be hilarious.

Oh, that means I’m not the only one who has no clue. I think he’s just trying to make fun of Mossad Man for [S]taking a break[/S] not playing.

So… are we in concensus? Fail? Damn I thought i was going to have to troll him back but you guys did it for me. Thanks lol.

EDIT - strikethrough lol. I hate myself…

It was obviously a troll in response to Mossad man’s post which I did find hilarious in a FAIL type of way. Mossad man’s post will objectively be viewed in a few months in the same light as mine today… lol

How?
Your a nobody and Mossad man has put in genuine work.
Your troll is stupid and you should feel stupid.

Lol you guys are so funny. 'preciate the love guys lol. But how’s about we put this one to bed. I’ll be looking to delete this thread and mine so we don’t revisit this. Hopefully lol. I’m sure I’ll be the punch line of “I’m quitting” jokes for awhile, and that’s cool. Get it out lol. I’m working on some good shit… Vids and shit so I’m out…