That time of year is upon us. What games are you buying?

Between now and Jan?

What do you have pre-ordered? What are you on the fence about?

Definite (No preorders):

Fable 3 - 360 (Oct)
Fallout Las Vegas - 360 (Oct)
Arcana Heart 3 - PS3 import(Dec)
Test Drive Unlimited - 360 and PS3 (Jan)

On the fence:

Gran Turismo 5. Alot of limitations.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. No Ferrari.
Metroid Other M. Reviews surprisingly are mixed to low.
WWE SVR 2011. Skipped last year, may again, unless good hacks come out.

I imagine there are some games that some of us are overlooking that we may see mentioned, and add to our own lists.

Haven’t played the demo yet but Vanquish is almost definite, plus the DW FotNS, and don’t really know anything else I’m that interested in.

Will Arcana Heart 3 run on a North American based PS3?

yes. I’m still hoping aksys or atlus or some other quirky publisher brings it over anyway.

this fall I’m getting

definitely:

PS3
castlevania: lords of shadow
sengoku basara
fist of the north star

I was kinda iffy about getting all three, because really - they’re all VERY similar, but each will be awesome in its own way.

rock band 3

DS
super scribblenauts

maybe:

smackdown vs. raw 2011

^ Yes.

I bought GT5 Prologue almost a year early by getting the import, and I also bought Battle Fantasia when it came out in 08 for JP.

You will have no problem. I’d hate to get it then find out a US launch is happening soon after. THAT would suck.

Definite:
Vanquish

I really don’t have anything else to look forward to.

Not really anything. I barely play games now.

Once I get dat internetz, I’ll am waiting for that 4 player strider SE game and like two other DL games.

4 player Strider SE?

Must look this up. THAT is why I made this thread. Had no clue. Hope it’s like PSX Strider 2, but with like 4 different Striders. It would be lame to have 4 different colored Hiryu’s.

I have no idea what the title is. But it’s a DLC game where there are 4 different color people who all have different weapons and they run around like strider.

FIFA 11
Gran Turismo 5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

:coffee:

[media=youtube]XwTUJIF9Mb8&feature=related[/media]

this game^

will buy that
Vanquish
Halo Reach

thats about it…

That Stider-like game is called Necromachina and its on PSN and XBLA.

Fallout: New Vegas - I love Fallout 3, and this one seems very similar so im sure I’ll love it too. New characters, new story, new weapons and new places to explore. I cant wait! Im not going to pre-order it, I’ll just drive over to target and pick it up.

Other than that nothing else is really interesting me. I want to go rent Metriod: Other M but who knows when I’ll get around to that.

Vanquish and probably Metroid: Other M. Not much else in mind that’s not already out.

Sengoku Basara
Dynasty Warriors: Fist of the North Star

Other than that, dunno.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
LittleBigPlanet II

I think that’s it.

Edit: Didn’t know Time Crisis was MOVE, fuck that.

Between games I buy myself, my birthday and Christmas it’s looking like this:

Castlevania
Splatterhouse
Force Unleashed 2
Dead Rising 2
Enslaved

Going to be a busy winter as usual.

Golden Sun 3…FINALLY!
Sengoku Basara 3
DJ Hero 2

Bangai O HD Missle Fury if its out this year.

If the new Megaman Universe is out this year I’ll get that too.

Damn didn’t know CV: LOS was coming out this year. Might have to get that too.

Already have Metroid coming in the mail.

I’ve already got preordered/paid off, Castlevania: Lord of Shadows LE, LBP2 CE, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Fan Edition (from the UK), Splatterhouse, Sonic Colors, Super Scribblenauts

Still need to preorder Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Limited Codex Edition, Dead Rising 2 CE (EU/UK version).

Won’t preorder but will definitely pick up RB3 (with the keytar), Vanquish, Disney’s Guilty Party, Gran Turismo 5 LE (even though I’m not a driving/racing game fan), Halo Reach Legendary Edition.

I don’t even want to think of what games came out this past year that I still haven’t picked up: Trauma Team, Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, Alan Wake LE, Metroid: Other M, NMH2: DS, WarioWare D.I.Y., among many others.

You can still use the GunCon 3 with it instead.

EDIT: Forgot about Golden Sun for DS coming out this year, so I’ll add that one for myself as well.