The 2017-2018 NFL Thread: Divisional Playoff Round. The best weekend of football

Nick Folk has a mob debt.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw3LDjx__5w

4 Weeks eh?

Ahhh yessir, I’ve been given a WONDERFUL birthday gift for the 23rd.

So sensitive Cam himself issued an apology for those dumb ass comments. Yeah ight nigga, you probably one of those dudes that thinks its OK to talk to anyone any old kinda way then get mad when somebody pops u in the mouth for that dumb shit. Stop it

Not just an apology but an actually sincere apology.

Nothing sincere about that apology…He just did it so the rest of his sponsors dont bail. If he had nothing to lose, he wouldn’t have apologize.

I agree that he wouldn’t have bothered if there wasn’t backlash, but at the very least he sounded sincere. He could’ve easily just sent out a typical text “apology” but he at least went the extra mile.

I honestly think Cam isn’t a sexist, he’s just an idiot.

Shouldn’t that reporter be held to the same standard as Cam? ESPN failed to debate or discuss her past tweets. It’s just strange because she was playing the victim card really hard then bam. She issued an apology tweet about her past remarks. Couldn’t I say the same thing about her apology not being sincere? Maybe she should have made an apology video like Cam…I’ just saying

Naw he is a sexist and an idiot…Probably majority of the NFL players are like that or pretty much most male athletes in general but not all of them are dumb enough to say it out loud. When he is winning or losing, Cam has a hard time hiding how he is feeling. He is remorseful now because he just lost a lot of money & people think of him in a different light.

I dont think anybody gives a fuck about that reporter…With that said i dont think she needs to apologize nor does Cam. Most people which im including myself wont take his/her apology sincere. None of what these two said affects me in any anyway. They done enough damage to themselves & an apology wont do shit to erase that.

Yeah, I really don’t give a shit about these two idiots either. It’s just if your going to start a circus out of nothing then fail to hold both sides to the same standard. The shit is just noticeable. And people care enough about that reporter to make her a headline.

It was Cam vs a white woman…

That’s a 10-0 unwinnable match up.

This was all about getting her name out there, that is why she pushed the issue. She is trying to get famous for this.

So a black guy insults a racist white woman in a America where our own elected leader belittles woman on Twitter while in office and we are suppose to give a shit about this story?

So looks like Tampa is gonna keep Folk barring someone having a great tryout… Nugent is the best confirmed tryout option. So sad that the season even with Martin coming back will be won or lost by Nick Folk… FML and R.I.P season…

I disagree man. I think she was just offended. You gotta remember, it’s 2017, everyone gets super offended by everything these days. No one just let’s anything go.

I would tend to believe that if she didn’t try to do everything she could to make sure her racist comments didn’t get out. She is in it for gain.

Every news story reported is ultimately about gain. Guess what, even if she kept her mouth shut, ESPN still would’ve ran with the story for a month. The only thing that changes here is the fact that she’s ultimately shown to be just as much an idiot as Cam.

Yeah make np mistake Cam made a dumb comment but he wasn’t trying to be malicious. I quit watching ESPN years ago outside games and I have learned more about sports than I knew before. That channel is cancer.

You don’t learn about sports watching TV (outside of watching the actual sport itself of course), that’s always been the case even in its infancy.

One of the biggest problems is you’ve got shit like NFL network and every network that shows football has their own hot-take shows and they literally run out of stuff to talk about. I feel it’s at it’s worst around draft time but even midseason like you’re seeing now news can dry up a bit.