The 2020-21 NBA Thread: Raptors in 7

It wasnt an on the go adjustment. The play was designed that way. He never intended to take the last shot. He never does. On black mamba jerseys. Like I said I can praise him for a lot of stuff like his passing or his improvement from 3pt shooting but FTs (aka mental strength) especially when the game is on the line and him not wanting to take the last shot. Look at KD pulling from 35 feet both years against Lebron and Tristan to secure the game. He wasnt looking for a Dratmond screen or for Steph to get open

1 Like

Lakers fans are legit sending Danny Green DEATH threats, like wow its not that fuckin serious. He better leave when that contract up and if Bron loses this series, he better find a way out too. Fans tripping

2 Likes

Salt from Lebron fans in hilarious. Please lose more. :pray:t4:

They’re mad at the wrong person. Green may have missed the shot but they still got the ball back. If anyone is to blame for losing that game its Morris’ dumb ass for lobbing it to Casper.

6 Likes

So, my analysis of the first half:

Jimmy Butler deserves every good thing coming his way. I’m a Bron fan, but I wouldn’t be pissed if he somehow pulled it off. My respect for him has grown tremendously

2 Likes

He’s the only good thing that came from that Bulls squad…

2 Likes

He acted too much of a Chad in Minnesota and maybe Philly but on the court he is legit.

1 Like

Congrats to the Lakers. Well deserved they were clearly the better team.

3 Likes

Congrats to the Lake Show for winning the 'chip in honor of Kobe. Also, let’s put some respek on 'Bron’s name. He just won a title on THREE different franchises. Now the narrative need to be that championships follow Bron everywhere he goes.

Also, the Jimmy Buckets slander needs to stop, NOW. All the Heat need is another superstar and a playmaker point and they’ll run the East for about the next 8-9 years.

3 Likes

Rondo’s a champion of the Lakers and Celtics…

2 Likes

Bron and Jimmy Buckets deserve ALL the respect now

6 Likes

Congrats to LeBron and the Lakers. I’m very glad the bubble worked out well and provided some great moments. Well done.

3 Likes

Congrats to the Lakers…

…and congrats to the NBA.

1 Like

I can’t WAIT to hear Shannon Sharpe talk shit to Bayless in the morning. He finna be on Skip’s ass :joy:

5 Likes

…yep

1 Like

Let this sink in that Dwight, JaVale, Caruso, KCP, Kuzma and 'Keef got more rings than Barkley. Also, Rondo got more rings than Doc, Pierce and KG.

1 Like

Not sure what point you are even trying to make.

1 Like

Off topic, but Jeannie Buss looks like she’s a BBC freak. Magic had to have busted her cheeks before he got “the package.”