The Arcade Stick Art Thread Part III

Thanks alot :slight_smile:
I tried my best as to place her inbetween the stick and the first button on the second row. I think im gonna use a clear dustcover and clear buttons for this one :wink:
But im a bit unsure if I want to put the blazblue logo inthere or not, and the fonts for the name might change somewhat :smile: AAAAND I need to spell her name right aswell hahahaha omg didnt see that until now :joy:

I’d remove the logo. And the button holes to be on the safe side just in case they don’t align with the panel.

Never thought of that. And yes the logo are abit to much. Will remove that and take away the buttons.
Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

Posting the finished Litchi and a new Nu-13 that I made today.
Thoughts of improvement?
Will remove the button layout as alignement might be somewhat off.

A new set of designs that I’ve done for clients.

Always Open for accepting requests so if interested, PM me for portfolio and Rates.

Wow thats awesome, really love the second one for the hori.

I’m having a hard time deciding between these two designs, Soul Calibur one might be too busy. Which do you think is better?

hey I am looking for anyone who can commission a some stick art for me! this project is going to be different and challenging! PM me for details

Hey there, has anyone talked to you yet about your challenging design? I’ve actually worked on my schedule this month so I would have your design out in less than 24 hours!

Let me know if you wanna work with me, I’ll show you my recents.
Ariβ™₯