The Atlanta Revival RETURNED June 26th 2010 Atlanta results:

1st I would like to thank you guys and girls for coming out to this months tournament, we know it’s been a while since we had one in the atlanta area but rest a sure, soon as we are able to acquire a permanent location, there will not be too many long breaks between tournaments!!!

Now onto the subject at hand…

Tekken 6 results:
1.) PokChop
2.) Anakin
3.) Clint "The Beast"
4.) EFX
5.) Big-Boi
6.) ShinKuur
7.) Lord-Iceman/Cool-Breeze
8.) Nanaya Shiki
9.) D.J.
10.) URnotReady
11.) Mana
12.) TeeSTD
13.) Loc Asylum
14.) D.J.#2

Street Fighter Oldie but goodie Strike:
1.)Pokchop
2.)Iggywhite
3.)ShadowAce
4.)Dr.Eek
5.)Rizzo

Super Salt Fighter 4:
1.)Shinkuur
2.)JTO Da Hero
3.)Hot-D
4.)SSJ George Bush
5.)Don
6.)Clint"The Beast"
7.)Cash Money/Red-Zo
8.)McSteamedRice/Usual Suspect/Gammon
11.)Lance"Dangerous Dick"Strong
13.)Chris Barnes/Rodney/Joseph Crawford/Cordell
17.)Alvien/CyberAkuma/Lord-Iceman-Cool-Breeze/
21.)Laswagga/Rizzo/Shinblanka
22.)Shinblanka/Big-Boi/Showdown
25.)HollaBack/Dr.Eek/Andre/D-kut/Soulstus
25+.)Ky/Grape/ShadowAce/
33.)Karapalm/Pokchop/Jesse/Anotak
33+.)Richard/Ronny/Touzer/ChrismaKid
33++.)BranH/Hong/Vincent Yang/Remy
45.)Reox/Spud/Caleb/Excited Beast/
45+.)Max Yang/Wieland/Chris/Loc Asylum
49.)EBZero89/Deadleg/Stickson/URnotReady
58.)Nigel/FunkyP/Issac Black
58+.)Jasmine/Iggywhite/ParrisYang/DeathWake

Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 (This shit will never die)
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

I had fun, as always. That loud mouthed nigga dogysamich though, uninformed trolling, four eyed, black man needs to GET WITH THE PROGRAM.
(…Thanks for the ride bruh. >_>)

But BranH, seriously man, why would you play a main-swapped money match? Seriously, wtf nigga? I wish I had money like you do. I’d throw that shit over my shoulder too. PM me some tips, I need $.

marvel was (if i remember right)

1. CPU
  2. Pokchop
  3. McSteamed
  4. Isaac (don’t remember full name my bad)
  5. Anotak
  6. BranH

good fucking games everyone

It was a blast, the money matches were hype ;P. Shout outs to everybody who gave me props on my Ibuki :smiley: i’m working on her.

GG’s to everyone I played. GG’s to the players that sent me to the losers and put me out of the tournament. I learned 1 thing today. I suck at mirror matches :lol: and I continue to suck against rog! That is all. great job rashid holding it down for the og EMS!! Your pupils are strong, but they need to control their rage. Overall I say the Ga scene has a lot of good players. EDDIE WTF YO!!! You are better han that yo, but you have to believe in yourself more dog! Man I wish I had some real time to practice ss4. :sad: Nice to see everyone out. Next stop EVO2K10. WISH ME LUCK and hopefully I won’t fight any rogs on my way to the top 8. Thanks to Ice, Mags, and pok for throwing this joint. Info for SEB is coming soon!

This was the first tournament that I have ever played in. I had a blast, learned alot and met some cool people. I didn’t realize how much talent there was in the building. Yall keep doing yall thang

U! U! U! U! YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Good times, good times. Wish melee woulda showed up, but it is what it is.

YOU, YOUR PURPLE JACKET IN GA, AND YOUR PINK FLIPFLOPS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN HOW TO PLAY SOME FOOTSIES YOU FUCKING WEAK ASS BAG OF 39 CENT GIMMICKS.

points to shoes
FOOTSIES NIGGA.

This event was amazing. All the quarters being thrown down in Money Matches, trash talk and yelling was the best part of the whole thing :lol:

I’ll be glad to come out to the next one.

had alotta fun this tourney. one of the best moments was imo was when jasmin(the girl juri player) was playing her first match and had a wall of people behind her watching. it was her first tourney and the poor girl had to fight two guiles… loved how big boi gave branh hell for beating though lol

I tried, but I couldn’t keep focus in the end and got outplayed by 2 great players. GGS to everybody I played.

dammit rashid man!!! i really wanted to fight tht mug out but u and ur crew is supa koo beans so i didn mind the split. lol! i just heard u fight boxer alil diff now…

ss bush-ggs dude,always scary never the freakin less!

yay! eddie beat u cardell!!

dang cardell,what happen dude? ggs on ur mms
(both ya’ll my boys sooo??? idk lol)

hot muthafreaking D!-man ur pretty gud dude,i hate running up on fei cus i alway go blank on tht match up cause its rare tht anyone play a GUD fei. ggs man.

eric-EERIC!!!

big boi- stop playing around in tournaments dammit!!! lol!

ggs to everyone! im bout to go prepare for naruto vs. tekken!!!

I don't have a lot of money.   Our main swapped match was only $10.   But in either case just lead a boring life.    Don't mess around with money hungry women.   And find something you love to do but is marketable.    Overall you'd be fine.   Also be minimalistic.    I don't drive because I live near Chastain and work in Piedmont.   So no car note because I rarely leave my part of the city.  Well except for East Point and tournaments.

On a more serious note. ggs yesterday. But it gave me flashback of Final Round. Where I played impressive casuals but did really poor in the tournament. I should have threw back a few shots of Belvedere before the tourney to relax. I think the matches I did lose was because of anxiety.

Oh and Red-zo. GGs. It was nice playing a non-noob Guy. Overall I’m satisfied with my defense in that match despite the fact I lost. You overall gameplay was impressive.

Shoutouts to Eddie, John, D0N, Hot-D, Rodney. Glad you guys could come over the night before and I’m also glad all of you did well. I might just start playing again :smiley:
It was good to see a lot of people again, Marty, Cardell, Eric, Clint, Raph, Thomas, the Green bro’s; always a pleasure guys.
Nice to meet a few new people too. GG Shinkuur as first match too. I’m bummed I didn’t bring enough money for the third strike tournament. that game is too good.
All hiccups considered, pretty fun day.
-Ben

shout out to all my competitors. GGs yall.
shout out to clint’s BLANTANT counterpick against me lol (still salty :bluu:)
shoutout to SSJ Goku nasty Gief knockin me out (added u on XBL)
Shout to Sammich’s loud ass…loved that shit. lol (also added)
Shout to Hot D Fei (aslo added lmao)

N finally big ups to ice man n magnicious for throwin this. Holla.

PS. yo whats up the pictures that camera man was takin?? where can i get access to those??

shout out to all my competitors. GGs yall.
shout out to clint’s BLANTANT counterpick against me lol (still salty :bluu:)
shoutout to SSJ Goku nasty Gief knockin me out (added u on XBL)
Shout to Sammich’s loud ass…loved that shit. lol (also added)
Shout to Hot D Fei (aslo added lmao)

N finally big ups to ice man n magnicious for throwin this. Holla.

PS. yo whats up the pictures that camera man was takin?? where can i get access to those??

I’m still too antsy! It’s cool though, I had a lot of fun.

Getting 13th in my first big tourney is not too shabby, especially with all the great competition there. And shoutouts to everyone who let me use their sticks, really need to get around the dual-modding mine.

Good shit GA. Get that training in for FR next year. I wanna see a GA representative in Top 8 in SF. Not even worried about other games because I know y’all got 'em on lock.

first time getting into the gaming scene, I had an awesome time and look forward to future tourneys. :china:

I’m curious to know how you guys were feeling about the white guy security guard or whatever that came into the room bitching about us using curse words and pretty much demanding that we watch our mouths.

I don’t know about you guys, but i’m definitely not a child. Niggas don’t TELL me when to watch my mouth. But maybe thats just me being stand-offish.