The big list of corner setups

[S]So if a normal isn’t listed with a character, what happens? I’m not by my console so I can’t test anything.[/S]

EDIT: Whoops different question. Whenever I try j.HP on Ryu, I always end up in the corner, but shouldn’t I end up outside of it, like it says? Or am I doing the throw setup wrong? j.LK works for all three setups for me (end up outside of the corner like it says), so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Ryu dummy is set on auto block, so he blocks on wakeup.[S][/S]

My intention is to update this into a new format and also re-check everything.
I have found new setups and also there are setups here that don’t seem to work like it says.
Maybe they changed her cl.lk in 2012 somehow, or maybe somthing else, all I know is a short walkforward is more efficient now instead of cl.lk against a lot of characters.

Very strange.

is the j.mk really an unblockable on the twins because I can’t seem to get it to work.<br>

<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/81526/T00LMAN%20TAYL0R">T00LMAN TAYL0R</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>is the j.mk really an unblockable on the twins because I can’t seem to get it to work.<br></div>
</blockquote>

I can confirm you it works from the f throw and FSE sweep setups.<br><br>Has anyone found the right timing for the PW setups ?<br>