The Box Arena: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Singles San Diego, Ca 3/26/2011

Thanks to everyone that came out to support our MVC3 event yesterday! The turnout was great and it was so nice to see all the new people that have joined the fighting game community.We couldn?t believe how many new players came out for this game? We knew some old school Marvel players would be joining us, but there was at least 15 people that were new to competitive fighting games altogether. Many thanks to Marvel and Capcom for bringing out a game that can bring so many people together for a great time, we love you ! We hope everyone enjoyed the event, the livestream, all the prizes, and the chances to play (even if just casuals) with some of SoCals best. Enjoy the Archive and stay tuned for pictures along with a story on The Box Arena in The Santee Examiner. Also, look out for your videos in the coming days if you had the chance to play on the main stage!! Until next time?. <3 ?Hune Bee & The Box

Results!

1: MARN $250 + MADCATZ MVC3: Fate of Two Worlds-Arcade FightStick TE
2: GENGHIS $125
3: VISCANT $75
4: CHRIS KING $50
5: MIKEY MIKE
5: TOK
7: SKOOT
7: YEB
9: AFROBUSTED
9: JACTENDO
9: DREAD DRAGON
9: GCSUPRA
13: BLACKCHARIZARD
13: MR CERTIFIED
13: GMUNNY
13: PIMPBOT
17: AETHERMASK
17: CODY
17: OCEANSIDEDOODS
17: ADRIAN
17: PKSKYLER
17: TSWIZZLE
17: DABAKERMANN
17: SIRLOIN
25: FERALWOLF
25: QUINTO
25: KALIJON
25: KUIZZYEFBABY
25: JMO
25: JETQUICK
25: UNPROTECTEDSEX
25: DANIKINZ
33: WHAT THE F MAN
33: LOKI
33: IUSEDOOM
33: SLAYER478
33: FROSTMOURNE
33: BKASSASINS
33: DEREK
33: FREE B
33: NATMECHA

Many thanks to our Sponsors, MarkMan and Nate of Madcatz, Mark and Caroline of Frubble in Santee, and all of the players that keep The Box Arena alive. As always, it was nice to see our special out of town guests; Marn (newest edition to the Box family), Warren <3, and AJ Papa of LevelUp. Thanks you for all the support!

DON?T FORGET!!! Be sure to check our SmugMug for Photos, our YouTube and Machinima channels for videos, our SITE for upcoming events, and our Facebook for info on casuals and more.

Was a great tournament. Can’t wait for the next one.

Great tournament. Well run as always and nice to see a lot of new faces out there. Hope all the new players had a good time and will come back for the next event.

I have a whole mountain of salt from my last 2 matches. Next time…

–Jay Snyder
Viscant@aol.com

fucken viscant. choking it up in loser’s finals to make me wrong on the stream.
i’m never wrong god damnit! next time i predict tong will win because he’s more clutch :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Jay, history repeats itself. :slight_smile:

you’re the one to talk! Hold that!!

Do I get a prize for correctly predicting Top 3?

getting zoned out sucks :frowning:

I remember that happening like mid-tourney on stream and someone said you were wrong.

They were good matches man. But I could tell some things you were trying weren’t coming out.

I was a little salty too but at least in that beatdown you gave me I learned a few things with Wesker.

Big thanks to Nat-Mecha and Kuizzy Ef Baby for holding down the stream station. HD direct video feeds soon to come.

Peace

Top 3 - Stream Matches

MVC3: Marnorz Vs. BOX TL Genghis - Grand Finals
MVC3: Marnorz Vs. BOX Viscant - Winners Finals
MVC3: BOX Viscant Vs. BOX TL Genghis - Losers Finals