The Comicon 2010 Discussion Thread

i tried searching for a thread such as this to ask a question in and couldnt find one so figured i would make one myself, just allowing for basic discussion on the events and goings on of this years Comicon for those of you who did go or wishes they were there.

Anyway, ill start by asking if anyone can give me any advice. i live in the UK and desperately want to get my hands on one of the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Comicon exclusive T shirts

Back :
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/07/500x_shirt.jpg

Front :
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/07/500x_front.jpg

does anybody know if theres any websites or any way i can get my hands on one of these shirts? or if anybody owns one they are willing to sell to me. (bear in mind i live in the UK) they look seriously awesome and times like these make me wish i lived in the US (among all the other reasons ha ha)

anyway, any help anyone can give me on the matter would be much appreciated.

Don’t see much posting in this thread, but i thought this was funny.

SDCC 10: How Eva Mendes Hit on a 16-Year-Old Fanboy - Movies News at IGN

Eva Mendes hits on a 16 year old kid during The Other Guys panel, and then guy’s mom shows up to “defend” him.

Street Fighter x Tekken confirmed at Comic Con.

[media=youtube]s5-EBx-MFNw[/media]

:cool:Nice!

We need better quality vids!

Edit: [media=youtube]jQah6Q3tK9A[/media]

What, is comic-con the new E3? What’s going on with Capcom? Are they really gonna release two new fighters in the same year? WTF IS GOING ON I DON’T UNDERSTAND AND IT SCARES ME!

^_-;

i noticed that too. alot of more famous people…even not so comicy movies get previewed there. i dont even care that much…its the place imma be next yr.

plus…ill never get into e3 unless im famous.

I have 2 XL’s and 1 M … Name your price. THESE ARENT GOING TO BE CHEAP!!

No no no no no!
Brave and the bold will end with a 13 episode season 3?!?!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If you went to Flynn’s Arcade, I am incredibly jealous. If you get an identity disc, omg I hate you. :tup:

I’ll be at Horton Plaza playing some 3s today (:

who got stabbed

some guys fighting over a seat after the resident evil afterlife panel going into the marvel panel.

lol he stabbed the other dude in the eye with a pen, that’s so fucking awesome

friends decided they would cosplay as stabber and stabbed at next year’s con.

on another note, shuttles are a good place to rest and nap.

I was at the con friday and saturday. Got loads of swag, played a good amount of MvC3 and won that tournament and got a t shirt and mvc TE stick :).

And the SFIV Panel was awesome. You had to be there to feel the hype in that room.

I was at the con friday and saturday. Got loads of swag, played a good amount of MvC3 and won that tournament and got a t shirt and mvc TE stick :).

And the SFIV Panel was awesome. You had to be there to feel the hype in that room.

I also made it out to the Con on Sat. mvc3 was pretty hype and got a chance to play dead rising 2. i believe 2 people got stabbed it apparently it was a drafting compass not a pen (what kevin smith said).

I need stream link

so one of my friends told me i need to the hotel and tix in sept, is that true?

infinity gauntlet from thor movie.