The CT Thread

when your trashed food is food lol, but nice to meet you guys to

Killer Instinct XB1: Season 2 hits October 15th. 20 dollars for Combo, 40 dollars for Ultra
Killer Instinct XB1: Season 2 hits October 15th. 20 dollars for Combo, 40 dollars for Ultra

Word up! I Dont do combos.

your mvc1 chipp dmg style threw me off, its like playing in the arcade with you guys with the team we were picking

Yeah, people were picking some heavy teams. Im sure if you wouldve picked cable or Blackass things wouldve been different. I just wish they had Platinum War Machine in this game.

teams weren’t too bad, i’d be perfectly fine playing with lower tiers all the time. I was trying to mix it up a little, i dont think too many people expected anyone to play with omega red.

i tried to rock strider/doom and spiral/sent but i just couldnt get them going mstron was fun for a bit

How can girls play our game if we dont respect them?

Il sitck to Ryu Ken akuma Zangief, Gambit wolverines next time.Omegas was nastty, you shouldve kept him going

so we gonna plan another one?!!!111!!

ryan is down everyday he lives down the street from you :looney:

Walter, thanks for that disc. Me gusta!!!

i gots no contact info dood! :wonder:

YO Bobbypigo
thanks for PMing me about this thread
but I dont have the steez to hang with you Marvel crack heads
i can probably only get down on a ST or 3S cypher
Willamantic/Schenect
peace

Your welcome man!!
All CT heads. . . July 14 for MvC1 casuals and MMs!!!
Be there for the awakening!!!:party:

Sunday was mad fun. It was cool meeting you guys and good shit Rob that iron man assist is a bitch. When are we playing next?

Thanks Manny, dont sleep on Ryu Ken Zangief either. . lol! That shit was fun besides the egg rolls. Those egg rolls were just wierd, and then with that brown turd b b q sauce!? WTF?

next time you need to man up and bring some merrit canteen, oh wait, you did…

FOR YOURSELF! :lame:

Yeah Merritt CAnteen Quarter pounders suck. I will only eat the litle burgers from now on. Hell, Id rather have a double mini than a maxi-quarter pounder

Would love to have a few training partners for CvS2, ST and BBB. I’m in Danbury, right behind the mall, and I don’t drive yet, so I can’t really go anywhere unless someone can pick me up.

July 14 is the date of the next Web2zone event i’m running in NYC. Would probably be a bad idea to have something then.

what’s MMs?

Webzone tourneys, really.

Does anybody play halo 2 live?