The CT Thread

Firday night ftw, I’ll try to keep in touch.

homo ass niggas on that san fran shit :rofl: anyways that time you went it was halloween weekend and fools wanted to go party thats why I was out when it was done

whose got perfect st?

walter stop beasting.

Shit is CCC2 out!? Fuck I hope I got my job i need to get that ASAP.

nope. gamestop dont have it and according the intelligent gentleman behind the counter it actually doesnt exist.

but they informed me that I could instead reserve a $600 console with no games or buy a shirt with a big “3” on it which promotes a game that comes out in over a year.

Just incase you all didnt know i was talkin about blazing…and yeah i am still training in 3rdstrike…
Kayin…yeah hopefully you do get tha job…remember Big Y is hiring…
The Reaylst…yeah im playing king and Xiayou as of right now…i know you told me to drop king but im hard headed…ill show you a true king…been playing alot of DOA4 online since im a loney SF boy who lives away from everyone so when i go to play Tekken its hella slow!!! So playin Doa4 could possibly up my skills when im on tekken…havent tested the theory out yet but imma play kayin to find out lol.

???

Yeah, what he said…

Trust me homey. I seen a real King player. I seen all the work he has to do. I see how easily it’s taken away. Do what you want, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.

so who is down to play friday some 3s/cvs2/st/t5/vf4evo while blazing some ganj and drinking some brews, and who can host

I’ll come play & bring KoF XI. Not too sure if I can host. Once I get a job, I might be lookin for a new roommate though when my dad moves out, and we’ll have a nice house peeps can play in.

Yup

Hellz yea…

Also…seems like a lot of people are looking to get together and play…what about finding someone who can host that is kinda central (or as close as it gets) and having something a few times a month maybe?

well there are 3 players that are in groton newlondon…me, kayin, and tony. tony can host cause he has a big screen tv that we played on…i could host but i have a 19 inch. I cant travel too far (maybe an hour driving) cause my car is running shitty. Let me know guys by 5pm cause after that i wont be able to get online…
Barcadi…damn man cant smoke this weekend…piss test soon…ill drink though…
Im down for some KOF11,CVS2,3rdstrike,GG,tekken…DOA4

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061117/ap_on_re_us/playstation_shooting

Something I do not understand: netcode

So who’s going to GDT ths Saturday?

im probably not going…rides are lookin slim…

i’m prob going.

after a war I now have st, go to bestbuy for those who want it

Can you come down to New London by any chance or is that too out of your way?

Ps3

Played Ps3 all last night on a buddy’s 6 foot wide high def plasma…sooooo sexy. :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: The textures are amazing. We also managed to crash the thing…woot!

aight…ima be back in bridgeport/stratford area this sunday…so anyone who wants to jump on some 3s, GG, cvs2, Doa4, Naruto, or Melty blood add my xbla EpidemicSama, to give me a heads up…hopefully it wont be cold up there…im not used to up-north weather anymore

Turkey by73s

Happy T-givs All…