The Culmination of 4 hours of nothing to do, i present to you: SFIV Quiz: AE(Crappy Prize to be won)

That’s right, my thursday at work i literally had 4 hours of, no work, no pastime, no colleague interraction pretty much forced on me. So i do what i do in those times… & what i do is try to think of all the random, crappy trivia i knows from the games i have played. (Like, do you know in FFVIII, you could attain the Lionheart on Disc one, & that DMC3 actually has a function of Elemental Damage, The Blood Cheat for the first ever Mortal Kombat on the Mega Drive is “A-B-A-C-A-B-B” on the title menu, Tail’s full name is Miles Tales Prower… Or That Samus is actually a woman. (No Wai!?))

Well for anyone who remembers them, the quizzes are back & gayer than ever. If there was ever any proof that i don’t have a life, this is it! :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness though, a surprising amount of effort has been put in to this (At least 3 hours of brainstorming) so i have brought this back to SRK

The Prize: Whoever achieves the highest score on “insane” difficulty will be able to choose a character, with that character i will make a video of (At least 1) combo that has not yet been concieved, it must he original & it has to have something in it that makes it uniqe. If more than one person has the high score they all choose & i will endevour to make a unique combo for all the characters. (I will at least try to make something with all of them)

But yeah, here they are. In all there glory. No easy mode this time.

Normal (C+ Tier)

Hard (S Tier)

Insane (Broken Tier)

NOTE: To get your genuine scores from insane difficult you have to post the name you placed in the quiz on here, i will then tell you your “real” score. (This is to prevent people from re-entering when they get the aswers)

Insane Mode “True-Score” Leaderboards

Spoiler

0/10

“1”
“Wild X”
“Akira”
“Disco”
“dafeetlee”
“Rose”
“mj”
“Marco”
“Derp”
“Fudge”
“Very Alert Squirtle”
“uhjnkml”

1/10

“Acid”
“oobadooba”
“j”
“g”
“Blanka”
“larry”
“Kaos”
“eben01”
“buttjerk”
“tj”
“dfgh”
“hkiuhkl”
“J is Justice”
“Matty”
“Rebecca Black”
“Kurage”
“Monkeyman”
“Abel”
“Big Nick Digger”
“Boobs”
“poo poo”
“Seth”
“Purple Peni”
“Dan”
“Jesus”
“Genio”
“lameashell”
“Seoul Style”
“none of your bidness”
“Guy”
“wg”
“jr”
“mzenken”
“frakthegods”
“thomas”
“theguesst”
“Jean”
“dtgazsdrty zst”
“Kemps”
“Kamran”
“asda”
“dddd”
“Divine Mark Pizza”
“abc123”
“Joe”
“Nybb”
“Jay”
“Darksamus”
“Mak on Crack”
“Cunt”
“Teyah”
“crap”

2/10

“Wilson zero_cool”
“ili”
“Sockslayer”
“Akuma”
“d”
“Futch”
“Diego Umejuarez”
“bubba”
“Daey”
“Satsujin”
“Fudge”
“Daigo”
“k”
“Private Eyeball”
“Beesuit”
“Pawlow”
“Warlike”
“Vetinari”
“Raj”
“4654”
“b”
“ruhit”
“Snoogans”
“Shitnugget”
“Solid-Snake-MGS4”
“asd”
“J.Wong”
“Glenn”
“CFG”

3/10

“Random”
“B Knowles”
“krl”
“Car”
“gg”
“Blah”
“bitbna”
“dafeetlee”
“B33suit”
“Daigo”
“f”
“Kerwaii”
“KJ”
“Not Counter”
“xxx”

4/10

“ghg”
“Sakura”
“maj”
“Neo”
“lordjim”

5/10

“Ruhit”
“Censoredx”
“xzlu”
“OK”

6/10

“tg”

7/10

“hoog”
“lunaid”

Answers will be revealed at a later date in the form of a video, or, if i can’t be bothered, text.

70% on mid tier
10% on S tier
90% on insane (ROFL)

got 100% on insane

I fucking love this idea, i could care less about the prize, really good idea.

70% on mid tier
30% on S tier (i hate S tier)
0% BECAUSE I SPIT HOT FIRE!

my names Jay btw

20% on mid and S (I really don’t know my SF games very well.
100% on insane

Genuine Scores for Insane (Broken Tier) mode so far

[details=Spoiler]

0/10

“Marco”
“Derp”
“Fudge”
“Very Alert Squirtle”
“uhjnkml”

1/10

“Jean”
“dtgazsdrty zst”
“Kemps”
“Kamran”
“asda”
“dddd”
“Divine Mark Pizza”
“Joe”
“Nybb”
“Jay”
“Darksamus”
“Mak on Crack”
“Cunt”
“Teyah”
“crap”

2/10

“ruhit”
“Snoogans”
“Shitnugget”
“Solid-Snake-MGS4”
“asd”
“J.Wong”
“Glenn”
“CFG”

3/10

“Kerwaii”
“KJ”
“Not Counter”
“xxx”

4/10

“Neo”
“lordjim”

5/10

“xzlu” Got 5/10

[spoiler/]

I was gonna say this was cool, till I saw the broken tier quiz. Then it was just stupid.

Why’s broken tier stupid? they’re genuine questions, just incredibly hard.

Hence broken Tier (Clues in the name)

Well this would have been cool if broken tier was an actual quiz. smh

It is, the correct answer is there, i can’t let anyone see it though, what stops people from just re-entering & getting 100%?

Hell it’s bolded on the original post.

Man the insane test just proves that questions are easy when you know the answer.
To bad I only flat out knew 3 of em.
What was my score (Dan) :smiley: actually I dont want to know.

5, 2, 7.

I loved that last one, a lot.

b33suit for insane pls.

Would not be surprised if i ended up with 0% haha

I think your confused like I was, the answer isnt the first one everytime.

you pick the wrong answers (which may be the right answer) you tell OP your name so that he can tell you how many you got right.

its so you can’t cheat.

You got 3/10, it’s not that the first one is “Always Wrong” just that it does not display the correct answer after the question, so i gave you back one of your answers.

2/10, the other reason i put random stuff in slot A is so people would have a better shot “guessing” them (Only 3 choices) you, getting 2/10 means that, you’re also unlucky :stuck_out_tongue:

3/10 for the eyeball

Currently to people leading on the leaderboards at 5/10, however i can’t help thinking that if people actually read the bloded part of my original post there’d be less 1/10’s on there. (I think most of you could probably guess which is the only question you should answer A on :stuck_out_tongue: )

Holy shit that sucks lol… at least I knew the question that matters the most… damn. thats terrible :smiley:

Im soooo gonna get you in endless for tricking me with broken tier :P!

-Satsujin

^^How could i trick you when it’s written in bold directly underneat the link on the original post :P^^

You got 2/10

hoog for insane please.

7/10

!!! You’ve blown the competition away (So far)Only one other bloke got more than you, & he don’t count as he is a combo video veteran blahblahblah