The definitive smash bros tier list

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=516492&topic=34730647

Taken from the link above:

"Top Tier: Yoshi

Bottom Tier: Bowser, Captain Falcon, Donkey Kong, Fox, Ice Climbers, Kirby, Link, Mario, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Zelda, Ness, Dr. Mario, Falco, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Luig,i Marth, Mewtwo, Mr. Game & Watch, Pichu, Roy, Young Link.

Top Tier reason: YOSHI IS TEH PWN!1!!2!21!

Bottom Tier reason: EVERYONE ELSE IS TEH SUXX@!!@1@!!1!#112!

Nuff’ Said."

Did you know there’s already a SSBM thread?
Why not post this in there.
Sheesh.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=74628&page=13

Don’t care,Fuck smash,take ya ass back to gamefaqs.

SRK don’t need 2 smash threads.Scrub.

Ps: Die in a fire.

Take it easy.

You’re a fucking retard if you thought I was being serious about this.

Ps: DBZ is for pedophiles and faggots

All I see in these forums is a bunch of judgmental, elitist gamers that take shit way too seriously and have no tolerance for fun. Some of you are so caught up in the balance issues and competitiveness that it seems you don’t even play for fun anymore. With that said, you think of new people to these forums as sub-human and inferior. I won’t kiss any ass to be accepted though. I made a simple mistake and you guys act like I’m the one that killed 33 students at Virginia tech. Fuck this place. I’ve been here only a few days, and i’m already fed up with it.

Gamefaqs is gay.

Whoah whoah there buddy, SRK is certainly not a “holding hands” community.
On the front page of the forums (where you see GD and fighting GD), scroll down a little bit more and you’ll see “other games.” There you’ll find we already have a well established SSBM thread, in fact, they were just discussing tiers. The front page is your friend; if you don’t know where to post a topic, sometimes it’s best to use Search (doesn’t always work) or lurk around on the sub-forums. And try not to be so flame-happy. :wink:
Btw, that tier list is soley for lulz.

It’s 11:11pm at the start of the first post.

I’ll start a pool on exactly when Synikal will show up in this thread.

PLACE YOUR BETS~

good your fucking mundane billion ass scrub threads are making me eyes hurt
dont give me that shit about “fun” whats so fun about some stupid fucking tier list from stupid ass gamefaqs

leave.

“i say tonight at around 2:30”

Will that mean you leave? Please?

Also watch your fucking language.

Yoshi is god tier in SSBM

dam '07 users strikes again

Not for a week. He’s banned.

^ Seriously?

You are talking this shit,when you making a smash thread.

“E” for everyone bullshit.Go wake your parents up,so they can play smash with you.

PS: Don’t get mad at me cause your parents won’t but you a uncut series of DBZ,I’ll buy it for you,since it’s not for “E” everyone.

:confused:

Chill,Im trying to make the little guy cry. :annoy:

Stfu you fucking douche/

And darth kidd go back to smashboards all these guys are assholes.

I don’t know if I should be offended or hungry.

You do realize that competitive play is fun.

I’d go for a snickers if I was you. Cuz unlike their dumbass heading back to Gamefaqs, you ain’t going anywhere for a while.