The Distance Change Ultra Trick (With a video)

el-fuerte

[media=youtube]XKFDnZxfBRU[/media]

I dont know if ya’ll already know this trick excists but I’m just gonna point it out any ways

if you’re right next to your opponent then pull in the opposite direction you are facing to go for short range and for long distance then pull towards your opponent and there ya go! (Do the Directional Change after the you do the double quater circle)

This does work…I’ve done this on my friend before…I discovered this only acouple days ago even though I’ve only played El Fuerte for acouple days…

If anyone has a better name for this trick then that works too…thank you:wgrin:

what? this isn’t a trick…this is the property of his ultra… April fools troll? am i not understanding what is happening? please someone explain what i am missing.

sometimes i really don’t understand the internet humor.

If you hold up will it make him go higher in the air?

srry…my bad…this isnt a april fools trick…my bad for discovering something new in my opinion…

Ill try t and see if that works…

if u hold up it doesnt…srry Paper

How about if you hold down?

Will that make him go higher?

i just barfed

I’ll that too…but did ya try the trick in training mode? Only the toward and away direction one?

But I dont think he can go higher…mainly bcuz he goes high enough as it is…but I will give it a try tho…

Hmmmm I don’t play fuerte but I thought I’d just like to share this trick where if you do the run motion forward he runs forward and if you do it backward he runs backward! Zany hey? No offence but that’s just his ultra mate.

your kidding right? this has been known since day one.

I blame myself. I mentioned that holding forward or back controls distance for Tostada Press, but not for several other of Fuerte’s moves in the matchup thread… I’ll update it in the morning

Perhaps you’ve missed some obvious points on some videos etc.

The following moves can be controlled as far as distance:

Tostada Press, be it off Forward run, back run, or Off the wall
Fajita Buster, be it off Forward run, back run, or Off the wall
Propeller Tortilla
Wall Jump
Flying Giga Buster

Not sure:

Quesadilla Bomb (I think it’s dependant on charge. don’t think stick input adds to it)

Actually, Q-bomb distance is controllable with stick input. Holding back decreases the range. You can use it to feint, although it’s much easier to just run stop.

Damn, that knowledge would’ve won me a few matches because I eat a focus attack because Q-Bomb misses ;-;

lolnew

affehl317 just run! theyre being sarcastic with you. this is just how his ultra works. put on the flame suit and run!!

i think we should call it the affehl317 trick

i like the sound of it

im not being sarcastic btw

WOW this is what ya talk and have dicussions about? no wonder the guy dont know what he wanna become

Don’t worry affehl317,

In all honesty it took me like four months into SF4 before I figured out you could control the distances of his ultra/specials (this was before I was introduced to SRK). Two years later and im still maining el feurte im learning new things with him.

Is it true that you can control the distances of the Q.Bomb? I’ve never tried.

Don’t worry affehl317,

In all honesty it took me like four months into SF4 before I figured out you could control the distances of his ultra/specials (this was before I was introduced to SRK). Two years later and im still maining el feurte im learning new things with him.

Is it true that you can control the distances of the Q.Bomb? I’ve never tried.

Holy jeepers batman we got our selves one crazy necro bump O_o

To answer your question, the distance of qbomb is depended on how long you are holding the button the longer you hold it the farther he will go