The Docter is out! Hondaluva is in and takin request!

Sup everyone! Been awhile since I have been in the avatar biz, but i’ve been bored lately so meh.

Smoothcat:

Here’s the avatar you asked for.Just tell me if you have any problems.

laterz

help

MAN THAT AV FOR SMOOTHCAT IZ CRAZY…IM IN THE AV BIZ…N WONDERIN IF U CAN TELL ME STEP BY STEP HOW 2 MAKE THE PIC MOVE ON THE AV (EX=THE 1 U MAD 4 SMOOTHCAT)[I NO U HAVE 2 DO IT IN IMAGEREADY7]

THANXXX IN AD

Can you please make me a Chipp av?
I got the pics.
-Here are the details: Basically have chipp on the left of the av, give him sort of a blue aura or something. And my other pic (the star) have it on the right of the av, and put a caption on it that says “X-04”. And of course, the words on the star picture have nothing to do with the av, just rip the star out from the pic.
Give it an overall blue colour look.
-Or if you can do it this way which is harder to do, make chipp in the center with the blue aura, and put the star behind him but his aura would be transparent so you can still see the star, and make a bg of your choice, but still give it an overall blue colour look.
Thanks in advance, and sorry if it’s too demanding.

Here’s the star, and don’t include the “delta end”.

You already requested from Seoji X.

Yeah i did, but if you could read thoroughly, he said after that he can’t do it cuz it’s a hard concept or something.

I see.

He made such a minute remark about it that I seemed to have skimmed over it.

Sorry about that chum, carry on.

:smiley:

Johnny ggxx av

yo, can i get an avatar of johnny from ggxx? you can freestyle and do whatever, use whatever colors you want. i prefer a graffiti type look, if you can do it. :slight_smile:

Hey everybody whats up?

Automatic: I would be more than happy to help you out.:slight_smile: I actually use animation shop 3.0, wich is associated with paint shop pro. I find that it’s much better than image ready. If you have an AIM just send it to me and we can disscuss this further.:smiley:

X-sapphire:I’ll see what I can do about that av.It doesn’t sound to hard…

Ryce da 5’9:yourz will be next:D

This should go without saying,but I will not take requests from av whores. I background check everyone that asks for an av.So if your an av whore dont waste you time.

Also, please dont ask me for an avatar unless you plan on using it, or at least give me a reason as to why you dont want to use it they are both exeptable. It is very discouraging when someone asks for an av and I go to all the trouble of making it, just for them to dissapear off the face of the earth. Im sure many other av makerz are faced with this problem, I ask that you give them the same respect.

laterz!

X-Sapphire your av is done, if you dont like it or want to change it just tell me and I’ll get to it asap.

ryce is next.

Come up with a cool avatar with the attached picture provided.

Do whatever you want with it. Just make it looks bad-ass. Don’t put any name on it BTW.

Note: Due to Liquid’s sudden bail, I deleted my request there just to make sure. So everything’s settled.

ryce da 59 do you still want your av? im working on it right now jus wonderin

yes i still want the av. is it givin you a hard time?

Naw just the “graffiti” part but I think I’ve got that down. It should be done fairly soon:)

Sorry for the delay but I’ve been sorta busy with work.

zerwilligo: On account of the fact that you have a different avatar,than the first time you posted,I am less inclined to make yours, and if I do it will only be done if I have the time.If you could elaborate on this it wopuld be helpful.

I made this avatar, if that helps the situation. If you don’t want to do my request, suit yourself.

It’s completely fine.

Well thats why I asked you to elabporate, I apologize if it sounded like I was accusing you of being an av whore.I will start on yours as soon as ryce da 59’s is finished.

ok ryce your av is sorta done, the problem was that for some reason I couldent get my grafitti font to work:wtf:

Im still workin on it but since i’ve been lagging it I figured I gotta hook you up with somethin.

I made ya 3 here’s the first one

2nd

3rd

If there are any problems or coplaints just tell me and i’ll see what I can do

i like the first one but that’s not graffiti :wink:

nevermind, just make me a johnny av with a nice red and black background