Nice. A dream thread.
Incoming wall of text. This is most of my entire research ever done on my dreams in the past few years.
I have some strange superpower to be able to control my dreams.
Whenever I wake up in the morning, but still feel sleepy, I discovered that I can do this thing where I can shoot myself into a dream while conscious. I close my eyes (obviously) and roll my eyes upward. Doing so, I always find this strange black/purple vortex portal gate thing. If I stare at it for 3 seconds, a noise screen (and sound) fades in and shoots me into a dream. This will put me to sleep, but my mind doesn’t doze off. I am fully aware of what happened and what is to come…
As the noise screen dissipates, I would find myself either floating or falling into a dark location, which typically becomes some kind of indoor setting. It has mostly been inside strange facilities, Resident Evil style mansions with long narrow hallways and dim lighting, caves, or in the middle of the ocean. The ocean can be dark and scary, but since I know it’s a dream, I’m a ton braver than I would be compared to real life.
Here are the scenarios that could play out:
1) Sex. I’m excited that I’m conscious of my dream, so I run around trying to spawn women to do it with. I always do bump into one and she is always willing to do it. I go for the BJs.
This is not as perfect as it sounds… MOST of the time, I tend to wake up (from high excitement levels) before I get the chance to sploosh. I want to note that I can actually go all the way without waking up if it’s dream that I’m not aware/conscious of.
For excitement, I find/spawn girls in a public setting with tons of other people and just do them in front of everyone. It’s so much fun. I typically spawn in a neighborhood and go into random houses where I can find/spawn some random girl to play with though. Think of the algorithm in the newer Grand Theft Auto games. It’s like, your surroundings might be a ghost town, not a car or person in sight, but if you keep rotating your camera around, you just see people and cars appear as if they were always there. It’s sort of like that in my dreams.
2) Swimming. I dive into water. It’s dark and sometimes murky. There is nothing in sight but darkness of dimly-lit water. It’s like… dark blue in tint. It is SCARY as hell. I can’t even swim, but for some reason I can in dreams. The water doesn’t feel wet. I did a gutsy thing and breathed in while underwater. I ended up just breathing normally. It was cool. If I’m at a beach setting, which is always dark by the way, I run off into the water and start swimming as far as I can go. The fear really hits me hard, but I keep going. I admit to being scared of the empty ocean. I always think about stuff like Zelda: Windwaker, how you can be in the middle of a dark ocean and get maelstromed by some giant unknown creature. Something always makes me feel a giant Marlboro (FF monster) would spawn or rise from the depths of the sea and come after me.
3) Superjumping. I spawn in a cityscape in daylight. I know it’s a dream and if I can’t find girls, I superjump off the ground. I can’t seem to fly. I try to all the time, but I just end up superjumping high into the sky. Let me tell you, the adrenaline rush is amazing when you are falling down from the sky. The views are also amazing. It’s like what you see in movies with the camera aimed down while dropping off a skyscraper, except mines look real and not CGI.
4) Reading. I find something to read. I saw an episode of Batman: The Animated Series, I THINK. Anyway, I recall that Batman was put into a sleeping dream by Scarecrow. In the dream, Bruce tried to read books, but the pages were filled up with unreadable gibberish symbols and letters. And then fast forward a bit and Bruce later explains that the left side (I think) of the brain is asleep and non-functioning while you are sleeping. The left side of the brain is the side you need to read stuff, so that when you try to read something in a dream, you can’t.
Anyway, that episode fascinated me into trying, so I did just that. I activate my dream portal thing and run around to look for books. The first time I found a book and saw it, my mind was blown! It did look like English letters, but they spelt stuff that didn’t make sense. Here is how the text on the pages would look.
FEGP WEGH SAWP SERG
WEGD OFPW VWPW GPWG
GNER WPGE WETM WWPG
The font is kinda curvy and inconsistent. I see it form into 4-letter blocks like how I posted it above.
It’s kinda strange though. I DO find stuff that I can read. Usually a small banner or sign is readable in English. But once you bust out the books, something with tons of words all clumped together, it becomes gibberish.
---- END ----
Notes on dreams that I am not conscious of.
1) Sandy/Dirt Mouth. I get a lot of these dreams where my mouth is filled with some moist gunk, like wet sand. I try to cough and puke it all out, but it’s endless. Sometimes it makes me realize that I’m in a dream so I commit suicide to wake up. Or I can just inflict harm on myself. Both styles work. I want to note that when I have these dreams, I typically wake up to a dry mouth/throat.
I just lost my train of thought, so more will have to wait for a part 2… if this thread is still alive. It was fun venting all this anyway. Maybe someone will find this interesting. As you can see, I am VERY into dreams and stuff.
To be continued…?