The Dynasty/Samurai/Gundam/Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) Warriors thread

A question…

Would Dynasty Warriors 9 have been better if they started out with a reduced playable roster size small enough that there would have been no cloned movesets from the start?

Then slowly add UPCs with unique movesets via DLC?

There are a lot of things that hindered DW9 from being successful. The character pool was barely a reason to be upset by DW9’s quality.

I know…but I still feel it was a factor.

I haven’t even bothered to touch most the remaining roster, despite the improvements Omega Force have been adding.

Maybe if the story mode for each kingdom rather than each character like in the previous titles.

Anyone in here played through the new HNK, yet?

I have messed with it some, but dropped off, after out-leveling an area trying for all Ss.

I think I need to go back to an older, lower level file, to make the scoring mechanics work in my favor.

Yeah, it’s pretty good, especially if you’re an HnK fan, but it’s not like AMAZING because it’s way too short and honestly they should have made at least one other playable character. They tried to make Kenshiro’s moveset interesting and the way you combo into heat actions is much better than Yakuza IMO, but it still starts to feel pretty limited eventually. I still like it though