**The E. Z.**

its going down on FRIDAYSSSATURDAYSS!!! MARVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:looney:OMGAD

THE E.Z!!! THE STOMPING GROUND OF PHUGO/KORNPHU??? AND THE ARTZEPHON a.k.a TURTLE TURTLE!!! AND WE CAN’T FORGET MR. “THEY CALL ME PERRY… AND I DONT EVEN TOUCH THIRD STRIKE”!!!

OH.MY.GAD…BECKY???

oh yeah, i posted this in the other thread. but i’m just post it herelol:

GG’s to everybody at THE EASY! (qzar) on Friday/Saturday night. =]

The easy = the hottest spot to play marvel lol

Don’t think we need another thread, but let me know when you guys go fri/sat.

we usually go at night time, around 7 'till closing. you should go aaron if you wanna play some hardcore maaaarval.marrrvaaal.

warning, if you’re not from area, you prolly wont like the sticks. =[ but when you’re high or off a pill, they feel fine as fuck to me. lol

HOW COULD YOU NOT?!

I hear Korngo is straight droppin bodies at the EZ

SNAPSNAPSNAPSNAP

anyone gonna be there from 6- 8

why is there a thread for this shithole? east bay ppl need to CONSOLE LETS CONSOLE LETS PLAY. fuck paying for broken sticks at a kid’s fucking jungle gym.

when’s the next gathering? console/the e.z., don’t matter. lol

its going down tonight, OMGAD

i shall come by and check it out.

what time is it going down tonight? nima hook me up with a ride lol

Sup? im from Portland, Oregon and i might be coming to bay area. where are the good arcade at? i just play MVC2.

ggs korngo and korngos friends ( i forgot his name). I got my first two wins against korngo. Go me.

depends where in the bayy you will be. it’s a big area, but unfortunately, as far as arcades go, they’re all in south bay; milpitas, san jose, and sunnyvale all have good comp. or you could just get in on one of the house gatherings people have throughout the week. :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck:

nice…to bad i wasnt there to see it…had to change plans …its goin down next time for sure

next time post up if you gonna change plans, nigga!!! so we dont go there for no reaaaaaaaaaason. btw, let chill one time before you dip to canada, nigga!!!

KOO Thanx for info

If you’re in / around Berkeley my house is open to marvel players. Where in the Bay will you be?

Its goin down at the E. Z. tonight… Money matches… get hyped!!