The early origins of Q discovered

So I was playing SF2’ Hyper Fighting today and I got to Ken’s stage when I noticed a familiar face. On a CPS1 Board, it is really hard to make minute details for people to notice, but if you look at who is hangin’ by himself on the right side of the boat, you will notice he looks alot like Q. Maybe I am just crazy, and it could be any guy with a gray looking face and sand colored trench coat and hat…

Just thought I would bring that to whom it may concern’s attention.

sigh Goddamn noobs…

I also noticed, then at the character select screen, when you choose “Ryu”, you can play as “Ryu”. On a CPS1 Board, it is really hard to make minute details for people to notice, but if you look at who is hangin’ by himself on the left side of the screen, you will notice he looks alot like Ryu. Maybe I am just crazy, and it could be any guy with a white looking face and white colored gi and bandanna…

Just thought I would bring that to whom it may concern’s attention.

welcome to 4 years ago =)

OMG I read in an EGM that you could fight against Sheng Long in SF II: WW if you won every match with “Perfect”, and not let Bison touch you for 16 rounds! It mus be true! I’ve only reached to 9 rounds without him hitting me, though. :sad:

Don’t forget that Shen Long also appears in SF3 NG. :wow:

http://forum.mgbr.net/uploads/post-393-1120714615.jpg

??..

Geez, bite his face off why dontcha. Even though it’s dated information, I appreciate your thoughtfulness in bringing something you found of interest to our attention, Storm Raiden. May you always have access to sex.

Now THAT is sweet. And, like, totally germane.

PS I love you.

Damn noob. Everyone knows Q is Billy D. Williams.

agreed

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 7 characters.

I knew he was unlockable!

When is that vid coming out Higher-Jin? :rofl:

Noobs, Q is really Bill Clinton

Sheng Long…? :xeye:

Eh typo, left out the g by accident. lol

i thought we agreed he is either balrog or wolverine.

That Popeye shit is hot.

Wait’ll you see what we’ve got cooking…

…seriously.