[The Evo El Fuerte Meet Up Thread] ~WEAR RED~

el-fuerte

Alright guys, it is one week before Evo today so I decided to take some initiative and start planning this.

I have chosen a date and time that seems good as it does not interfere with any SF4 event. This is during the SECOND day of EVO.

A screening of the movie “Bang the Machine” begins at 10:00 PM and Semi Finals are predicted to end at 9:00 PM on saturday.

Please post in this thread if you intend to attend our El Fuerte Taco Meet-Up!

La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill Menu

Spoiler

La Salsa Menu - Las Vegas Restaurants - Zagat Survey

Taco Baskets
Served with chips and our Fresh Salsa Bar. Add rice and black or pinto beans**

Tacos La Salsa®*** Two soft corn tortilla tacos filled with grilled chicken or steak, Jack and Cheddar cheeses, lettuce and tomatoes.*

Carnitas Guadalajara* Two soft corn tortilla tacos filled with pork carnitas, fire-roasted fajita veggies, mild Ancho Chile sauce and Jack and Cheddar cheeses.*

Chicken Taquitos* Three jumbo crispy taquitos stuffed with chicken and blackbeans. Served with guacamole and sour cream.*

Baja Grilled Fish* Two soft corn tortilla tacos filled with grilled fish and crisp cabbage. Topped with our Baja sauce, avocado and Jack and Cheddar cheeses.*

Baja Style Shrimp* Two soft corn tortilla tacos filled with grilled shrimp and crisp cabbage. Topped with La Salsa Baja sauce, avocado and Jack and Cheddar cheeses.*

La Salsa Platters *
Served with black or pinto beans, rice, chips and our Fresh Salsa Bar***
Two Soft Tacos Platter*** Your choice of two soft tacos:Taco La Salsa® or Carnitas Guadalajara.*

Taquitos & Quesadilla Platter* Two chicken taquitos and our Classic Quesadilla served with fresh guacamole and sour cream.*
[LIST]
[*]*Add chicken or sirloin steak *
[/LIST]

Enchilada Platter* A blend of Jack & Cheddar cheeses rolled in a pair of corn tortillas, covered with melted cheeses, Roja sauce, and Crema Mexicana.*
[LIST]
[/LIST]

Three Pepper Fajita Platter* Grilled chicken or sirloin steak, fire-roasted fresh fajita veggies, guacamole, cheeses, sour cream. Served with corn or flour tortillas.*

Burritos

Served with chips and our Fresh Salsa Bar. Make it Ranchero Style topped with Roja sauce, melted cheese, and Crema Mexicana**

NEW Overstuffed Grilled Burrito*** A double-portion of chicken, steak, or carnitas, Habanero Jack cheese, salsa and guacamole, wrapped in a tortilla and grilled.*

The NO Rice NO Beans? Burrito* Medium spicy. Chicken or sirloin steak, fajita veggies, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, kernel corn, salsa, Habanero Jack cheese and Poblano Crema.*

Grande Burrito* Chicken or sirloin steak, rice, beans, Jack and Cheddar cheeses, salsa, guacamole, lettuce and sour cream in a flour tortilla.*
Original Gourmet® Burrito* Chicken or sirloin steak, guacamole, Jack and Cheddar cheeses and fresh salsa wrapped in a flour tortilla.*

California Burrito?* Beans, avocado, Jack and Cheddar Cheeses, rice, lettuce and fresh salsa wrapped in a flour tortilla.*
[LIST]
[/LIST]

Bean and Cheese Burrito* Freshly made beans and Jack and Cheddar cheeses in a flour tortilla.*
[LIST]
[/LIST]

Three Pepper Fajita Burrito* Chicken or sirloin steak, fresh fire-roasted red and green bell peppers, poblano peppers, onions and garlic, with rice, cheeses, avocado and salsa.*

Los Cabos Shrimp Burrito* Grilled shrimp, salsa, fire-roasted fajita veggies, rice, cheeses, cabbage, crema and avocado in a flour tortilla.*

Baja Grilled Fish Burrito* Grilled fish, Jack & Cheddar cheeses with creamy Baja sauce, cabbage & avocado wrapped in a flour tortilla.*
TRY PORK CARNITAS

Substitute carnitas for chicken or steak on any menu item.

La Salsa Favorites*
Served with chips and our Fresh Salsa Bar*

Fire-Roasted Bowl* Chicken or sirloin steak, fire-roasted zucchini & fajita veggies, broccoli, beans, corn, carrots, salsa & rice. Topped with Poblano Crema, cheeses, Cotija cheese & cilantro.*

Stuffed Fajita Quesadilla?* Grilled chicken or sirloin steak, fajita veggies, three cheeses ? Cheddar, Jack and Cotija ? and mild Ancho Chile sauce stuffed in a homestyle, Chipotle-flavored flour tortilla. Served with fresh guacamole, sour cream and Salsa Mexicana.*

Chicken Tortilla Soup and Salad

Chile-Lime Salad* Chicken or sirloin steak, Romaine, Cotija cheese, tomatoes & avocado, topped with our tangy Chile-Lime dressing and tortilla strips.*

Taco Salad* Romaine, rice, beans, tomatoes, fresh salsa, guacamole, cheeses and sour cream in a crisp tortilla shell.*
[LIST]
[/LIST]

Nachos* Tortilla chips covered with Jack and Cheddar cheeses, beans, salsa, Roja sauce, guacamole and sour cream.*
[LIST]
[/LIST]

Classic Quesadilla* Large grilled flour tortilla filled with Jack and Cheddar cheeses. Served with salsa, fresh guacamole and sour cream.*
[LIST]
[/LIST]

Evo 2k10 Schedule

[details=Spoiler]Evo 2010 Predicted Schedule
Super Street Fighter 4
Pools 1-16, Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
Pools 17-32, Friday 5 PM - Midnight

Semi-Finals, Saturday 3 PM - 9 PM

SSF4 Women:
All Pools and Semi-Finals, Saturday, 9 AM - 1 PM

Tekken 6
All Pools, Saturday, 9 AM - 1 PM
Semi Finals, 1 PM - 3 PM

Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
All Pools, Saturday, 9 AM - 1 PM
Semi Finals, 1 PM - 3 PM

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All-Stars:
All Pools and Semi Finals, Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM

Melty Blood Actress Again:
All Pools and Semi Finals, Friday, 5 PM - Midnight

Marvel vs Capcom 2:
All Pools and Semi Finals, Saturday, 1 PM - 9 PM

Bang the Machine (Movie Screening):
Saturday, 10 PM - Midnight
[/details]

this looks mad fun… too bad i can’t go due to summer school and work. maybe next year :slight_smile:

Yo wtf at leaving me off the confirmed list. Tacos were my idea lol! I’ll probably be there with some other non-fuerte guys I’m coming down with too.

Good luck to all the Fuertes at EVO :slight_smile: Hope I can watch but I doubt it because there probably won’t be internet where I’m going.

Ditto with chuck I’ll be rooting for you guys at Evo. Show them some El Fuerte spirit

Yo thats awesome dude. I’ll be there guys, dunno if my fuerte is anywhere near yours but i will be representing the spicy luchadore at evo myself i’ll see you there man.

You’ll be eating tacos with us, or you’ll be at evo along with us?

So, how are we gonna know each other?

I wish it was by wearing masks, but I guess you guess should send pics of yourselves to each other.

Thats kinda weird lol, we should have some sort of visual mark though.

Wear red.

Both. Red works.

Both. Red works.

Man, now I gotta get something red
Edit: I’ll wear a white shirt that says Canada in red :wink:

Allright things were rough but i got a place, see you guys there.

Congratulations, Kai and SkiSonic! Keep representing that Fuerte!

So yeah, I was going to try and meet up with you guys but I started getting drunk at around noon yesterday and have no idea when I got back to my room.

Was really fun though. :o

What a fun trip!

Highlights include

[LIST]
[]MadMax buying a $60 margarita and vomiting multiple times during dinner (we ate outside)
[
]El Toro leaving his stick in my hotel room (looks like I have a new TE :lovin:)
[]The other Pad fuerte player that tried to snort cocaine in our hotel room
[
]MadMax directing us like a Sherpa to La Salsa (0.2 miles lol?)
[*]Paper wearing an el fuerte mask then taking it off and convincing the other fuerte’s that El Toro was the one wearing the mask.
[/LIST]
Sadly I wasn’t able to get out of my pool, can’t believe how poorly brackets were run, not disqualifying my opponent after being absent for 2 hours? By the time I played my 3rd match (4 hours after my 1st) I was too tired to react to simple things. It was a lot of fun, I’m sure I will begin to place in majors soon.

I’m a terrible liar i kept dropping the charade. I didnt go back because my other roommate was there, didnt wanna wake them up when i got back. I’ll be sure to get my stick back asap.

No johns about your matches, you lost fair and square.:arazz:

Lmao yeah that margarita was delicious. Even better after the puking… VIVA!!! Oh and i didn’t want to mention this but, ya know how you lost to a chun li player paper? Yeah that was one of my buddies, he played me all night the night before because I knew he had to play you so i prepared him for it, sry dude lol. Finally I knew El toro wasn’t the one in the mask, he was WAY too tall, still it didn’t stop me from getting really really confused with what to call you two, I’m going to go ahead and say that that confusion helped lead to the vomiting.