THE GATHERINGS--> Koop's Krib

Time-Out in Forestville mall…err…The Centre and Forestville:lame: is full of shit!!! There I said it.:lol:

Yeah true but I was still trying to just get a place where we could all get together and have a good time and If we were to rent that place out it would be just the GT regulars anyway so it would have still been nice plus you have the GREAT COOKIE right next door… You cant beat that!

Seriously, whenever I think of forrestville mall, I think of the Time-Out and The Great Cookie. The cookie smell hits you as soon as you hand touches the door.

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/thread53946.php

I’m setting the date for the Battle of Baltimore to July 24th. This should give eveyrone ample time to get rides and find friends who are skilled to come thru. I’ll need extra TVs and CONSOLES. Hit me up in the thread…
-:bluu:

sounding good, you got my support…I hope I be back in town by then…

I will see if I can find some place for us to go. I wouls suggest a church but we can’t be all willie-nillie in the church like we want to. :lol:

what the f…? willie-nillie? :mad:

Nice. So I thought about churches… but I so anti-religious that I couldn’t let myself do that. I have checked all the other tax-funded places (fire stations, libraries, community centers, etc) and I’m looking into a few other spots… but I still need help. We just need someone who has connections. All we need in an empty room where we can set up some tables and systems for a day. …and forget about hotels, they are charging way too fucking much. …unless anyone has connections/family that can hook us up. Thanks for the help gimpy, chosen, and unreally… may other locals follow your example…

You know what’s funny, I work at the board of Education for P.G. county schools and they have a big-ass board room. I’m going to see who can I talk to about having it on the weekends.

hey everybody! gimpy is holding out on us. j/k… good luck man. If we can’t use that board room, ask them if there’s any other place we can rent out and use. thanks.

I swear we are going to have a tournament at the oddest place ever:lol: :lol:

and whoever mentioned a church still has me crying from that. I can see up getting kicked out for someone missing a execution an cussin up a storm…

Hmm… I’m going to check a place that I have heard of… off of Marlboro Pike near the old Ames that closed down. It’s like a litttle place that does Bingo there some nights for the old peeps :wink: I will check this out today when I get off work and post here Fri. with prices ect. Me personally if I get a place I dont plan on spending but like $300 to rent the place out. So if it is around that price than I’ll just rent it out myself. But Like I said I’ll post here Fri. to let everyone no. L8ter!

I asked the Building Supivisor and he said he will check into it. Keep you fingers cross. But the one thing we have to do is decide on a date because i told him it was going to be on a Saturday at the end of this month, which we know is Evo. I told him we were going to have our gathering for 6 or 7 hours and that it was going to be like 16 of us. I said that to make him feel comfortable.

Well since unreally is having the gathering in bmore on the 24th, I was thinking of something after evo in last august… like the 21st.

Cool, I’ll run that past him. That is also my b-day. :o

What is everyone doing this weekend? I need some comp!!!

Battle of B-more - it wil lbe the spot :lol: -my spot tp be exact. Check MD/VA thread or the Battle of B-more thread for more details. I got a ton of peopel coming from the pms and messages I’m coming - bring your A game and some friends with at least B games :slight_smile:

Hey Dave, it seems like a go with the board room but we need a definite date for it. I think the 21st of August should be it and that is what I told him.

21st could be cool. How big is the room? Would it hold like 8tvs, and 40 people? also, where is it located?

Funny… look at our tournament options now. A public library, and an office board room. So this is what has become of the MD/VA scene. :lol:

Hey it could of been a strip club…but my cousins fiance’ hasn’t finished the renovations yet:bluu: . That was going to be my suprise but my family slacks on shyt all the damn time…

Now THAT would be entertainment :lol:
I could see someone offering a lap dance to someone if they let them win.
“Yo Koop - I’ll raise you a Betty Bottoms lap dance if you don’t pick your athena” - :lol: