THE GATHERINGS--> Koop's Krib

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats classic right there, straight super hero…somebody edit the pic with a cape.

Well if ya’ll seriously want to look into a tourny - I’m down to help - I got two TVs and two WORKING DCs now. For location ya’ll aiming at PG county? I can snoop around and ask some folks what rates I can pull - but what kind of timetable would interest ya’ll?

I dunno when Evo is but since I’m not movingt and I need rent money - I’m thinking of throwing another Battle of B-more. Let me know if interested.
-:bluu:
PS - no date set - just gauging interest

Any location in the general metro DC area is good. PG, Fairfax, etc… Time would be any Saturday from at least 11am to sometime after 7pm.

and yea, i’m interested in another battleofbmore. I missed the last one.

what up maryland who is going to midwest

p.s. all i got for chicks is hard dick and bubble gum

holla

Well midwest isn’t happening for us…nor is saturday nights gathering.

I got hit with the

nana is having a “gathering” with babygirl taking me to a comedy show assist. :frowning: Not good…not good at all.

Dam :mad: :frowning: :mad:

Well if ya’ll are looking for a spot - I’ll prolly be around tommorow nyte, but I only have the two TVs - ya’ll would need to bring more and bring the people. Just hit me up.

Koop; did you survive the war? Is your A3 still intact?

T5 IS COMING! BRING YOUR PUNK “ST LOVIN TOO GOOD TO GIVE NAGATA LOCK II MERCY AT ECC9” ASS UP TO CANADA! :lol:

I just spoke with the store manager Gary of the Forestville Time Out and he said they cant throw console tourn. there :frowning: So thats a no go.

Time-Out in Forestville mall…err…The Centre and Forestville:lame: is full of shit!!! There I said it.:lol:

Yeah true but I was still trying to just get a place where we could all get together and have a good time and If we were to rent that place out it would be just the GT regulars anyway so it would have still been nice plus you have the GREAT COOKIE right next door… You cant beat that!

Seriously, whenever I think of forrestville mall, I think of the Time-Out and The Great Cookie. The cookie smell hits you as soon as you hand touches the door.

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/thread53946.php

I’m setting the date for the Battle of Baltimore to July 24th. This should give eveyrone ample time to get rides and find friends who are skilled to come thru. I’ll need extra TVs and CONSOLES. Hit me up in the thread…

sounding good, you got my support…I hope I be back in town by then…

I will see if I can find some place for us to go. I wouls suggest a church but we can’t be all willie-nillie in the church like we want to. :lol:

what the f…? willie-nillie? :mad:

Nice. So I thought about churches… but I so anti-religious that I couldn’t let myself do that. I have checked all the other tax-funded places (fire stations, libraries, community centers, etc) and I’m looking into a few other spots… but I still need help. We just need someone who has connections. All we need in an empty room where we can set up some tables and systems for a day. …and forget about hotels, they are charging way too fucking much. …unless anyone has connections/family that can hook us up. Thanks for the help gimpy, chosen, and unreally… may other locals follow your example…

You know what’s funny, I work at the board of Education for P.G. county schools and they have a big-ass board room. I’m going to see who can I talk to about having it on the weekends.

hey everybody! gimpy is holding out on us. j/k… good luck man. If we can’t use that board room, ask them if there’s any other place we can rent out and use. thanks.

I swear we are going to have a tournament at the oddest place ever:lol: :lol:

and whoever mentioned a church still has me crying from that. I can see up getting kicked out for someone missing a execution an cussin up a storm…

Hmm… I’m going to check a place that I have heard of… off of Marlboro Pike near the old Ames that closed down. It’s like a litttle place that does Bingo there some nights for the old peeps :wink: I will check this out today when I get off work and post here Fri. with prices ect. Me personally if I get a place I dont plan on spending but like $300 to rent the place out. So if it is around that price than I’ll just rent it out myself. But Like I said I’ll post here Fri. to let everyone no. L8ter!