God Eater 3 - Announcement (English)
God Eater: Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst - Western Announce Trailer
『GOD EATER RESURRECTION』 - PV 1
『GOD EATER RESURRECTION』 - PV 2; Story
God Eater: Resonant Ops - PV
I’m actually going to try to play this one. I have God Eater 2 on PS4 but I didn’t put much time into it.
New, close-range type, dual-bladed God Arc parts. Its turnover rate is top class among all other close-range God Arcs, and by mode-changing into its mow-down form, its battle style also changes.
—Biting Edge (Dual Blade Form)
In its dual blade form, the Biting Edge can attack quickly to catch the enemy off guard with slash attacks and thrusts. Also, each God Arc part’s handles can be linked to transform into a dual-handed God Arc.
—Biting Edge (Mow-Down Blade Form)
While stamina does not recover when the Biting Edge is in the mow-down blade form, things such as strike attacks from swings and jumps have a more powerful turnover rate than the dual-blade form, and are more wide-ranging. Because of this, it is important to properly switch between forms depending on the battle situation.
A God Arc that can fire a “radiation shot,” whose power increases the longer it radiates. As the weapon specializes in concentrated fire on the enemy while changing your positioning, it is possible to move while shooting the radiation shot.
Once the “radiation shot” stops firing, its power resets, so it is necessary make sure of the Aragami’s openings and when to fire in order to master the weapon.
■ New Systems
A powerful passive skill that significantly strengthens the player for a short period of time upon meeting certain action-based requirements. Since you can activate Accelerator Trigger any number of times by meeting those conditions, you can continue to activate it in order to continue fighting at an advantage.
A new system that activates when teammates stay close to each other to grant various shared bonus effects. Your “Engage Percentage” will rise as you continue to fight within a certain range of your teammate, and you can activate Engage when this percentage reaches its maximum value.
The “Engage Effect,” which activates alongside the activation of an Engage, differs depending on the teammate, so it is extremely important to ascertain who you Engage with based on the battle situation.
During an Engage, teammates share an Accelerator Trigger’s bonus effect. Because of this, you can fight at even greater strength by each having each character repeatedly activating their Accelerator Trigger during the Engage period.
New Weapon: Heavy Moon – An even tougher version of Sun Shangxiang’s weapon from the Dynasty Warriors series. It is both destructive and can hit a number of times. It can transform from its circular moon shape to an ax moon shape.
Biting Edge God Arc / Anubis Aragami - Gameplay
Heavy Moon God Arc / Habakiri Aragami - Gameplay
- 1:03:36 to 1:05:23
- 1:11:02 to 1:13:36
- 1:17:37 to 1:19:00
- 1:20:44 to 1:22:57
- 1:31:50 to 1:36:17
- 1:59:57 to 2:01:23
■ Improvements Since the Development Summit in March
- Camera distance can now be selected from five levels.
- Camera distance can now be changed with the d-pad buttons (the default buttons are up and down).
- Adjusted camera turning speed.
- Adjusted camera behavior at walls.
- Adjusted the camera as not to run wild in situations where the character is not visible, such as the camera mounting on high ground.
- Adjusted camera-following when performing quick actions such as the character turning.
- Made small objects on the field (such as weeds) disappear when the camera approaches.
- Changed lock-on button from R3 to a long press of L1.
- Made it possible to set the camera to either the right stick or the d-pad buttons.
God Arc Actions
- Adjusted the cancel frames of all God Arc actions.
- Made it possible to use turning attacks during steps.
- Made the completion of actions that require a gauge easier to understand.
- Made the hit or reception of a Link Burst bullet to an ally easier to understand.
- Changed the amount of stamina consumed for a dive based on the type of armor.
- Made adjustments as to calculate the damage dealt by a dive based on the armor’s defense power.
- Biting Edge: Made improvements as to use a “transformation attack” without stopping the attack flow.
- Biting Edge: Implemented a step attack in the mow-down blade form.
- Biting Edge: Implemented a long mow-down blade form into the mow-down blade form.
- Ray Gun: Made it possible to lock-on.
- Ray Gun: Improved camera turn speed when aiming.
- Other God Arc behavioral adjustments.
- Adjusted the amount of effects and tint in order to improve visibility during battle.
- “Double Jump” has returned as a basic Burst effect.
- Made adjustments to give the character a painful expression upon running out of stamina.
- When an Ashland Aragami is in the Burst state, the player can shorten their Burst by landing a devour attack.
- The operation for opening and closing the item palette and command palette has been restored to that of the previous games.
- Implemented a UI that makes it easier to understand progress in meeting the conditions for activating an Accelerator Trigger during missions.
- Adjusted the UI to make it easier to notice when stamina depletes.
- Made it easier to notice when an ally has fallen.
Base and System
- Implemented emotes, including the “Rolling Dance.”
- Implemented a feature to display accepted missions at the base.
- Implemented a feature to adjust the brightness of the screen.
■ Custom Bullets
In God Eater 3, Custom Bullets have been changed to work with using bullet count rather than Oracle Points. It uses a cost system where the more powerful the Custom Bullet, the higher the cost and the lesser the number of bullets you can bring on a mission.
Mission: “Emperor of the Ashlands”
Mission: “An Invitation to Thunder”
Mission: “Banshin of Hell”
Checking out the Improvements
Opening Animation Preview
- 23:12 to 24:04 – Cutscene
- 28:35 to 35:40 – Gameplay #1
- 39:30 to 42:20 – Gameplay #2