The Good But Generally Bad Police Thread

Sigh.

0 Likes

To quote the opening line from Amy Winehouse’s song Me and Mr. Jones;

“What kind of fuckery is this?!?!?!”

0 Likes

The only surprise to be had, is that my rage can grow further.

0 Likes

Like…it’s one thing if it’s a single officer shooting an innocent black person. Yeah. It’s still absolutely rage inducing but this was a fucking public execution by a fucking fire squad. I seriously doubt all six officers were “scared for their lives” when they saw a black man sleeping in a parking lot. They opened fire on him without any hesitation.

This is just…ugh. Iunno man. I can’t explain how angry it makes me

1 Like

Makes me mad too and I don’t even live in that shitty country.

0 Likes

Just read more of the story… This dude was sleeping in his car with a handgun on his lap? Then when the cops were waking him up, he seemed like he was going for it?

hahahaha Fuck… America’s gun fetish continues. People sleeping in their cars with guns in their lap, trigger happy cops waiting for a reason to turn a black man into swiss cheese.

THIS STORY IS FUCKED UP FOR ANYONE ELSE LIVING IN A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY

2 Likes

This to infinite levels. There is no way that six men with guns that roll up on one man with a single weapon while sleeping fear for their lives. Who did they think he was, John Wick.

0 Likes

Oh well…

0 Likes

American cops getting their just desserts? Color me surprised.

0 Likes

I’m not a fan of people getting harmed, but if you do dirt, you get dirt.

2 Likes

0 Likes

…of course they walk.

0 Likes

The police union probably played a big part to make sure the DA won’t file charges.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Goddamn that is sad.

1 Like

Your morning feel good story - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-47871463/bodycam-footage-shows-california-police-officer-saving-infant

0 Likes