The Good But Mostly Bad Police Thread

Yep. I would post more cam footage from other countries, but there just doesnt seem to be as much available. Cams arent fully rolled out or required here, as an example.

"DA drops charges against Tatyana Hargrove, the black teen girl mistaken for a large, bald man"
https://mic.com/articles/183242/da-drops-charges-against-tatyana-hargrove-the-black-teen-girl-mistaken-for-a-large-bald-man#.2oJc3SX7Y

Colossal fuck up. I think there should be criminal charges against the officers.
One suggestion is assault with a deadly weapon because the dog was used outside of police’s own internal regulations, according to the police chief.

And she’s going to get a lot of money.

And if you want to know about the police of Kern County, California
"Police in Kern County, California, have killed more people per capita than in any other American county in 2015."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/01/the-county-kern-county-deadliest-police-killings

For being an australian your world seems to revolve around the states

Newsflash, this is an American site. Most bad cop stories are bound to come from the States anyway, it’s just the nature of the subject.

Not to mention your cops recently shot an unarmed Australian who was the 911 caller in the first place.

Here’s an oldie but a goodie, though:

It’s a parody.
Yet it felt…real.

BRUUUUUH!

Why people always go nuts for dancing cops lol

Cause they are used to American cops that are basically terminators in a suit?
When they dance it reminds them that cops are actually humans.

lol i’d take the ol bill dancing over being shot… thank you very much. Its such a stark contrast for the police in the UK and US.

The fuck…

Something isn’t right…

Yup… You guys in the 1800s.

Could be one of those freak accidents a la Plaxico Burress when his sweatpants gun went off and damn near killed him. If it happened this way “in the head” could mean in some fluke angle from a concealed gun they failed to find to the head.

Or maybe it didn’t happen this way. Find out as it develops.

I am sure the kid was upright and a good kid who “fell into bad habits”

I assume he wasn’t patted down and the gun fired at an odd angle. Which happens

Police arrest nurse for doing her job correctly

Yeah fuck that cop. I hope that Nurse sues him and the police dept

You can find the video of the nurse arrest here Even police in the comment section are lighting the officer up. Hospital administration can even be heard over the phone informing him that he is making a mistake.

Yeah it could have been Travolta, too. Can’t trust Scientologists with your life.

Um…going from just being a decent person, not being a wannabe roughneck thug nigga to robbing places is one FUCK of a fall, dude. Nobody upright just starts robbing and carrying.

The tone of that was :expressionless:

As in “suuuuure”