The Good But Mostly Bad Police Thread

The officer wasn’t even detained or arrested after the shooting. The police department put her on administrative leave pending the investigation instead of detaining her. She was basically let go and put on paid leave despite being a threat to the general public. dafuq

At this point in time, why is anyone in the world surprised that American cops get away with murder?

Complexion for protection… I’m not surprised. Administrative leave… typical move the police protect their own. What about drug or alcohol tests??

First the officer says the door was locked. Now the officer is saying the door was “ajar.”

The off duty officer also said the neighbor ignored/resisted her commands and that’s why she shot and killed him…and then she turned on the lights to find out she was in the wrong apartment.

BS. But the union will do whatever they can to protect their own. It’s the officer’s word and story against someone who’s dead. The guy was innocent. This is straight up murder. Her intent was to kill. She shot the neighbor while off duty with the intent to kill and ask questions later.

Also notice that the officer was allowed and directed to surrender in a different county and not the one where she shot and killed the victim. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I hope the DA aims for more serious punishment for this officer.

More to this story…

Now the local police are trying to smear Botham Jean by saying they found marijuana in his apartment…

…a few days after finally receiving a search warrant.

They are really reaching…

I just want to know who this cop is related to or has ties to… a cop who is this dead to rights, they usually throw under the bus. Is she the grand wizards daughter or niece or something???

Come on now…

Hey Serge, how did you get here so fast?