The Ibuki Chart

ibuki

I decided to make an all purpose chart and integrate all the important things on it. I used some of the data from mingo dynasty’s chart to do the lk tsumiji loop part.

The two new sections that the chart contains that haven’t been discussed thoroughly are: The first being, who you can use lp (generally followed by mk and combo ender) on after a TC4. The second section says when TC4 will work on that character, considering how many hits it will do if they block/ get hit, if they crouch/ or are standing, and in what distances.

Here is the chart
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8708/ibukichart1.png

Interpretation of the TC4 section:

1. There will be a word either Close/ Med/ Far. If it says close that means that the TC4 will ONLY hit if its close. If Med then it will only hit at med range. If far then it doesn’t matter how far you to hit with the TC4.

2. If I type “or” after the range that means that if you are outside w/e range it will do as many hits as it says after the “or.” If I type close or 2 then that means that if you are NOT close enough then only the first two hits will hit and the third will miss.

3. If I type AND after a range, then that means that at the range specified you will get that number of hits instead of the whole TC4.

4. I have to columns for the TC4 section, one was for standing and the other is for crouching. In both sections there will be a slash dividing the info. What is before the slash is if you HIT and after the slash is if they BLOCK.

5. “ONLY1!” Means that no matter the range you will only get the first hit and the second hit will MISS.

6. If it says “Far or 2” OR “Far or 1” then that means that no matter where you are you will get the full combo UNLESS you are at the exact tip where you barely hit them with TC4 in which case you will only get two hits or one hit if it says “Far or 1”.

Notes Section

1. Keep in mind that any time it says something “or 2” or “and 2” you can actually followup the combo by canceling that second hit with any special OR with the LAST hit of TC4, rather than missing completely.

2. Even though it says “Yes” on lp after TC4 section, sometimes it only works at close ranges depending on who you are fighting. I did not specify the range sorry. However you can also cut the knockback by canceling the second hit into the fourth hit of TC4 making it more likely to hit with the lp afterwards. This combo is particularily useful if you don’t want the third hit to miss because of your range, and want extended dmg. Plus it allows you to hit confirm easier into any combo ender like neckbreaker.

3. The chart is not necessarily complete so if there is another important section that I may want to add there is plenty of space to do so.

4. On Ryu’s and Ken’s section for blocking and crouching I put close and 2 which is supposed to be far and 2. My mistake.

5. If there are any other errors please let me know and I will attempt to fix them.

I freaking love you for this.
Far or 1? Doesnt far mean you can be at max. range to get the tc? Dont tell me at med and far range. if your to close it’ll whiff.
There’s also a good bit of typos in your OP.

Lol sorry about the typos. If it says Far or 1 it should mean the same as Far or 2 as in

1. If it says “Far or 2” OR “Far or 1” then that means that no matter where you are you will get the full combo UNLESS you are at the exact tip where you barely hit them with TC4 in which case you will only get two hits or one hit if it says “Far or 1”.

very simple, j.hp s.hk kazegiri. 348dmg 514stun

hmmmmmmmmm thanks for the tier, weakness chart concerning my favorite right now IBUKI!!!