The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: ARCADE EDITION!

Heeeey!

Do you suppose we’ll see stripped down generic versions of other character models in the game used to progress story mode? Sort of how there’s generic Tarkata and Tekunin and such in Mortal Kombat 9-X? That’d be pretty cool. Just thought of it…

We’ll probably see them in the Bengus skits if you mean non-playable characters.

Wait, the previous thread was deleted!?

WHY!?

SO MUCH SF STORY KNOWLEDGE, DESTRYOYED :frowning:

I’m going to assume that uncovering the truth of Chickenborg and other Shadaloo monitor cyborgs reflected so deeply on our detective skills that the NWO got nervous and pulled the plug just to be sure.

Clearly one of the posters here is actually a monitor cyborg… but whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Spoiler

http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MGS-Characters-Skull-Face.jpg

some cool covers for the SF unlimited comics, one of them being a cool homage to Joe Madureira’s X-MEN Age of Apocalypse ALPHA #1. Dead Walking, too.

That AoA cover will be mine. As will the GI Joe vs Street Fighter cover featuring Snake-Eyes and Vega.

What about this glorious cover? Don’t you care about Bison too?

Super bummed the thread got released. Was going through random pages from time to time getting spun up on shit I didn’t know. Props to all the contributors to the old thread.

I put in the original X-men cover to compare. Bison and the dolls. Birdie and Dan lol.

What happened? Could the deleter of the previous thread clarify so we can avoid it again?

[details=Spoiler]

Nooooo they musn’t know my secret…must post awesome cover comparison as a distraction[/details]
Who rocks the Secret Wars cover art better Marvel or Capcom?

Secret Wars > Street Wars

SF Alpha > X-men Alpha

At least as far as I’m concerned with the covers.

And, yes, that Bison cover is pretty nice, Daemos…but…Snake-Eyes vs Vega is a fight I’ve LITERALLY enacted multiple times as a kid with my Snake-Eyes and Vega GI Joe figures (yes I own all the Street Fighter GI Joe action figures, dammit! and the Vega is GLORIOUS)

Hope somebody at least has a cached version of the thread, too much interesting shit to just say goodbye to

I thought Ryu hated spiders??

On a serious note, the other thread being deleted sucks. However, I’m confident that the consistent users will make this one even better than before.

Looking forward to seeing the great Fan at Capcom Cup. Only a few days to go!

bison should get what if costume dlc. What if ryu, what if cammy etc.

ROFL revenge. Q’s identity is known to no one, and it’s certainly not David who’s bald.

Still trying to find out the what, who, and why. @d3v said he knows nothing about it.

I was clearly joking.

Aw man, what, the old thread bit it? Have any of the mods said why? I really had a lot of posts that I dug from you guys. We…we all contributed and made something beautiful…

Agreed, I’ve been hoping for an iota of a trailer for story bits!

…you truly magnificent bastard lol <3

Pfft, I’m the only one who knows who Q is…my best friend’s uncle’s cyborg-nanny’s neighbour’s dog catcher’s interpol representative’s Rival works at Capcom and Nintendo and X-box and told me so in our annual, climactic battle to the death. (I got better…)

I approve of this pun.