The King of Online Iron Fist Tournament

Welcome Gentlemen to the King of the Online Iron Fist Tournament - Third Strike

I realize that this tournament will involve much trust and honesty among everyone participating, which is why I have opted for this tournament to be invite only. This tournament will highlight the best of the current West Coast GGPO players and will hopefully give way for a new competitive online scene.

Entry Rules[LIST=1]
[LEFT][]Tournament week begins Sunday, February 28, 2010 and will last exactly one week ending Sunday March 7, 2010
[
]Funds must be deposited and recognized in GGPO pay pal account at least a day before tournament week starts to compete
[] 1st place 80% of pot, 2nd place 20% of pot ($3 buy in)
[
]Winner will be contacted immediately after end of the tournament privately for deposition of funds into their pay pal account.
[]Must pm me via srk to register for tourney. I will then provide you with the paypal information.
[
]Players are allowed to freely schedule their matches amongst themselves throughout tournament week. All wins and losses are to be reported to me (via pm) immediately after a match is finished. This is so I can record the wins/loss points of each player during fight week. At the end of fight week, a winner will be announced. [/LEFT]

[/LIST]
Game Rules
[LIST=1]
[LEFT][]First to 5 Games/Round Robin Tournament
[
]Winner keeps super and character, loser is allowed to change
[]No judgment rule in effect
[
] I will require exactly one designated witness to be present in every match that is to be played. This is to avoid any conflict or disputes that may happen. Witnesses are designated by the players themselves before a match.
[*] In the event of a dispute, if the players are not able to reach a consensus, I will then require an argument from both sides and the position of the match from the witness.
[/LIST][/LEFT]

List:
Neiman
Metric
Rochus
Ac-Slayer
Kickassguy
Bars N Hooks
Cruise
akaata
Tenren12
Wuziq
Kenuran
Yuuki
Redvenom

These participants, while being some of the strongest West Coast GGPO players, have also demonstrated to have smooth lag-free connections. If for any reason you feel that your name should be on this list, please contact me and explain to me your reasoning, and myself, along with a few of the other members on the invite list will determine if your are eligible for this tournament. I understand that while some of you may feel that you are good candidates for this list, this is a precedent among GGPO monies tournaments and participation within this tournament will be highly exclusive. I intend to maintain the utmost integrity with a tourney of this format. Thank you gentlemen

sick

You should capture replays.

is this 3s tourney?

dope, lets do it

Hit me up on AIM if someone needs a spec.

nice

Nica K.O should be on that list. He did good against all those players. Shinshay (Denjin Lee) and exo-tech are also decent enough to be there.

ryukendenx those players are strong top players as well. the thing is, this is strictly a tournament for west coast players. they are not from the west coast.

ryukendenx those players are strong top players as well. the thing is, this is strictly a tournament for west coast players. they are not from the west coast.

live stream?