The Lounge 10k Post Edition

Why in the fuck does this even matter? Gate keeping gender? Fucking really?

They are aware this. Trans people suffer from severe body dysmorphia. They change as much as they can to feel like the gender they need to be. They know they’ll never be a “true” man or woman but emotionally and mentally it doesn’t make them any less of whatever the gender they known they are.

That’s no how it works. You’re basically invalidating their existence by saying this.

We have rapists, serial killers, child molestors, bankers, and Trumps to deal with, in this grand fucked up world.

Do we really need to be assholes to people over beneign gender?

I mean, if you identify as a “child fucker forcibly sodomizng the globe and as many of its peoples as possible raping snuff flick enacting mentally broken orange orangatan”, well, then maybe you need to go away somewhere you can’t impose your identity as a crisis upon the rest of the world.

Otherwise… you’re probably steppin’.

I’m pretty sure a trans woman goes through a hell of a lot more.

No they exists. I have trans uncles and aunts. But they told me the same thing. They are the reason i have the viewpoint.

You say i am invalidating their existene. But how? Their own experiences shape them and it is not a manner of being a man or a woman.

It is a whole other deal. And placing them in boxes just seems odd. People are fluid. Gender identity is fluid.

But your body is your body.

You seem to be unable to see people in more than one way.

To peg a trans woman and a cis woman as the same is wrong

It is like saying you don’t see race or color

As a white person you don’t get to make that statement

A transwoman cannot claim to be a woman and face the same issues as women do

A female to male trans cannot claim to face the same stigma as men. They face a whole other type of stigma and taking hormones does not fix this. Nor does plastic surgery.

But then my belief in the third sex. Sorry gender identity and sex really throw people off. My belief is people are born certain ways. And life shapes them.

When i hear of people having gender reveal parties for their transitioned child. I mean. Things about never feeling comfortable in their body or looking in the mirror.

Body dismorphia is sad

But still i won’t consider a trans woman a woman. They are their own sex

that is what i am saying the trauma a trans person goes through and the hoops and psychological damage and the hurt

It is their own experience. I will gladly use whatever pronouns they want. I will never consider them a woman or a man. I will just consider them a person first.

I have trans family and friends. This is what they tell me. But some people just think it is so simple to box them into a space

I am sure stu is some weirdo furry. And is a weaboo. And he also looks like a butch lesbian.

So there is that.

I am not gatekeeping gender. I am saying trans people have different experiences. But i cannot say they are a man or a woman.

If you think i am bigoted, homophobic, or anti trans or transphobic you are wrong.

I will again say she, him, they whatever they would prefer i refer to them as.

But i cannot say that trans women are just plain women.

Man you’re a real piece of a shit.

How tell me how. I refer to them as their preferred pronouns. I consider them as people first. I have family and friends who are trans and they went through horrible judgement from bigots who won’t welcome them. And then get coddled by idiots who pander to them.

I have gone to pride parades. I have seen how hormone treatments fucked people up even more.

But this whole science of transitioning has always seemed off. The psychology. The medication. The surgery. All of it has always felt off.

The hormones in particular. So i know this f2m trans. He was always a butch bi. But when transitioned the male hormones drove them only to the dick. He is handsome. So i guess dude converted tops. Like he and his husband have 3 kids now.

It is weird how the body works.

Sigh.

Where’d that charming gif get to?

popcorn

I never said i hated trans people. Calling me a piece of shit for not considering a trans woman the same as a cis woman just comes off weird

The human race is varied and fucking weird.

I mean there are guys who prefer eating ass to eating vagina

Are you next going to talk about how backwards thailand is for the third sex belief

Come one white guy tell me how uncultured and backwards my asian beliefs are

How is belief in a third sex wrong

No wonder…you’re a fucking chink. Now wonder everything makes you stupid. Other than math.

Yeah, that’s not racist. Go fuck yourselves.

transgenderism is bullshit and sports is evidence of that.

lmfao i need a parody of all of this. a movie about a scam movie about a scam festival

Ya’ll heard about Hannah Mouncey? Imagine the amount of training and hard work these girls went through only to get cheated out by some former dude. It’s an interesting event because I wonder who the liberals will side for in the first pick.

I’m fucking done with this conversation. It’s just making me even more pissed off and I’m done putting my energy into this.

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. If you’re in a relationship or managed to get a date: I hope it’s a good one. Be safe. :wink:

If you’re single. Treat yourself. Don’t purposely go out of your way to have a bad day or make others feel bad about being in a relationship. Angry (or sad. No judgement here) fap when you get home from work or whatever.

I know before work I’m going to get a hair cut and buy a few a donuts. Afterwords I’m going to buy some Valentine’s Day chocolate and gorge myself while watching a movie.

Just enjoy the day for what it is.

Night.

i have nothing to say to all of that.
sooooo.

giphy%20(13)

Nice you see how wrong you are on all fronts

I am out for a week and I come back to this gay ass shit…

Me no longer wanting to engage with you about this doesn’t make me “wrong” and it doesn’t make you “right”. It just means I’m fucking tired of it and no longer want to discuss the matter.

Literally no one missed you. Let alone realized you were gone. Plz go back into hiding. :heart:

I don’t hide, I just spend more of my time working.

You are all so tolerant that you would probably be okay with a fucker with shit smeared on his face sitting next to you telling you that it is camouflage to hide from aliens.

Some fuckers need to get their shit pushed in to set them straight.

Cloud Atlas is a very underrated movie, I thought it was great!